Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx, check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
- The Arvada Center Opens Season 38 With the Broadway Musical "Memphis" The Arvada Center will open its 38th theater season with the musical Memphis directed by Rod A. Lansberry, on Tuesday, September 9. Memphis is written by Joe DiPietro ("I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change" and "All Shook Up") and features music and lyrics by Bon Jovi keyboardist David Bryan.
- The Arvada Center Announces Replacement Auditions for Lyle, the Crocodile The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will hold auditions for its Children's Theater production of Lyle, the Crocodile on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Auditions Announced for the Musical "She Loves Me" The Arvada Center will hold auditions for the musical, She Loves Me at the Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., on July 31 and August 1 (Chorus Dance Call on July 29). The Arvada Center production will be directed by Gavin Mayer.
- The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities and Chabad of NW Metro Denver Present “EVA SCHLOSS: ANNE FRANK and ME” an Intimate Conversation With Anne Frank’s Stepsister The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities and Chabad of NW Metro Denver will co-sponsor Eva Schloss: Anne Frank and Me in the Main Stage on, August 22, 2014. This special presentation is a unique and historic opportunity to enter the world of the stepsister of Anne Frank.
- Tarzan® the Stage Musical Swings Into the Arvada Center July 11 – August 3 Based on the Award-Winning Disney Film and Featuring a Musical Score by the Legendary Pop Icon Phil Collins The Arvada Center presents the Colorado stage debut of Tarzan® The Stage Musical directed by Gavin Mayer on Friday, July11 (Please note the Friday opening date). Tarzan® The Stage Musical features music and lyrics by British pop icon Phil Collins
- “Unbound: Sculpture in the Field” Re-Imagines the Grounds of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities The Arvada Center’s summer exhibition, Unbound: Sculpture in the Field creates a new outdoor visual arts area on the south grounds of the Center. Unbound: Sculpture in the Field, began by re-imagining the existing open space with the intent to create a compelling and engaging outdoor sculpture par
Arvada Center announces auditions for the musical "Memphis"
The Arvada Center announces auditions for the musical Memphis
Arvada CO - The Arvada Center will hold auditions for the musical, Memphis at the Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., on June 12 and 13 (Chorus Dance Call on Ju
- The Arvada Center Announces the 2014 - 2015 Theater Season The Arvada Center has announced its six-play season, an impressive line-up of plays and musicals that span a range of human experiences including self-discovery, romance, humor, imagination and intrigue.
- The Arvada Center Presents the Regional Premiere of "The Great Gatsby" In this 2006 adaptation of one of the greatest American novels, audiences get a glimpse into a defining point in our history.
- Don't Miss the 37th Annual Spring Pottery Sale May 6 - 11 The warm weather is upon us and once again, it is time for one of the Arvada Centers most popular annual art sales. Now in its 37th year, the Spring Pottery Sale takes place May 6-11 in the Upper Gallery.
- 43rd Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition 43rd Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition features 400 works from 23 schools plus Erick C. Johnson: Pay Attention – Jeffco Teacher Solo Exhibition and Wes Magyar: Means to an End – Jeffco Alumni Exhibition
- The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for "Tarzan®, the Stage Musical" The Arvada Center will hold auditions for the musical, Tarzan, The Stage Musical at the Arvada Center, on May 1 and 2 (Chorus Dance Call on April 28)
- The Arvada Center Presents the Regional Premiere of "End of the Rainbow", a Bio-Drama With Music About Judy Garland's Final Days The Arvada Center Presents the Regional Premiere of End of the Rainbow, a Bio-drama with Music Providing a Look Behind the Curtain of the Star’s Final Days.
- Arvada Center to Host "Rocky Flats Then and Now: 25 Years After the Raid" On June 6, 7, and 8, 2014, the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will host Rocky Flats Then and Now: 25 Years After the Raid, a multifaceted event marking the 25th Anniversary of the historic raid on the nation’s only factory making the plutonium cores for nuclear bombs.
- Swallow Hill Music and the Arvada Center Collaborate to Produce the Summer Stage Concert Series Swallow Hill Music is excited to announce its newest partnership: the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities. Swallow Hill Music is producing the Arvada Center's popular concert series, Summer Stage, at the Arvada Center's 1600 seat outdoor amphitheater.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Continues the 26th Anniversary Season with the Romantic Music of Chopin On Wednesday, February 5, 2014, the 26th Anniversary Season of Jeffrey Siegel presents Keyboard Conversations® continues with The Romantic Music of Chopin.
The Arvada Center will hold Auditions for "The Great Gatsby" February 10 and 11
Arvada CO - The Arvada Center will hold auditions for The Great Gatsby at the Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., February 10 and 11, 2014. The Great Gatsby will be directed by Gavin Mayer, the Arvada Center Artistic Producer is Rod A. Lansberr
- The Arvada Center Presents the Children's Musical “Lyle the Crocodile” The Arvada Center presents the children's musical "Lyle the Crocodile" February 13 - May 23, 2014
- Agatha Christie's Classic Thriller “The Mousetrap” Opens January 28 The entertaining classic thriller The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie will run in the Arvada Center Black Box Theater on January 28 - February 23, 2014
- Casting Announced for Arvada Center Production of Agatha Christie's “The Mousetrap” Arvada Center Artistic Producer Rod A. Lansberry has announced the cast for The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie. The Mousetrap directed by Pat Payne, will run in the intimate Black Box Theater January 28 – February 23, 2014.
- Internationally Recognized Nicholas Andre Dance Company to Perform at the Arvada Center The Nicholas Andre Dance Company will bring its critically acclaimed troupe to the Arvada Center Main Stage Theater on January 18, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. The performance titled Kaleidoscope will offer an eclectic evening of contemporary dance and features principal dancers from the company.
- The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for End of the Rainbow The Arvada Center will hold auditions for the regional premiere of End of the Rainbow, a drama with music in Arvada on January 8 and 9, and in New York on January 13, 2014
- Don't Miss the 27th Annual Fine Art Market and 6th Annual Aces Holiday Sale The 27th Annual Fine Art Market and 6th Annual ACES Holiday Sale are December 12 - 22, 2013
- Don’t Miss the 34th Annual Arvada Center Holiday Craft Fair - Come Out November 29 - December 1 and Get Your Holiday Shopping Started! Don't miss the 34th Annual Arvada Center Holiday Craft Fair November 29 - December 1, 2013
- The Arvada Center Celebrates the Holiday Season with "A Christmas Carol, the Musical" The Arvada Center production of A Christmas Carol, The Musical runs November 26 - December 22, 2013 in the Main Stage Theater
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Continues the 26th Anniversary Season With Beethoven Forever Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations continues the 26th Season with Beethoven Forever on November 6, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
- Cast announced for A Christmas Carol, The Musical Cast is announced for A Christmas Carol, The Musical opening November 26, 2013 at the Arvada Center
- The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for its Children’s Theater Production of Lyle the Crocodile The Arvada Center will hold auditions for Children's Theater production of Lyle the Crocodile on November 11, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Arvada Center Dance Academy Presents Its 26th Annual Fall Dance Concerts
Arvada CO The Arvada Center Dance Academy has a great program in November that showcases the talents of the Dance Academy students. Performances are Friday, November 8 and Saturday, November 9 at 7:00 p.m. in the Arvada Center Main Stage Theater. Tickets are $10, reserved seating
- The Arvada Center Presents the Fun-filled Children’s Musical “No Dogs Allowed!” Arvada CO – On Thursday, October 17, the Arvada Center will reopen the children’s theater production No Dogs Allowed!, written by Sonia Manzano ("Maria" from Sesame Street), music by Stephen Lawrence, lyrics by Billy Aronson and directed by Edith Weiss. The show will run October 17 – December 21.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Opens the 26th Anniversary Season with Popular Piano Classics Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations opens the 26th Anniversary Season with Popular Piano Classics. Jeffrey Siegel presents Keyboard Conversations. The 26th Anniversary Season begins on October 9 with Popular Piano Classics
- Auditions Announced for The Mousetrap The Arvada Center will hold auditions for Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap on October 21 and 22, 2013.
The Arvada Center Hosts the Creede Repertory Theatre Production of “Around the World in 80 Days”
The Arvada Center hosts the Creede Repertory Theatre production of
Around the World in 80 Days
Arvada CO- The Arvada Center will host the critically acclaimed Creede Repertory Theatre's presentation of
Los Lonely Boys September 14 Concert Is Cancelled 2013
MEDIA ALERT PLEASE READ
Nobody in Particular Presents announces cancellation of Los Lonely Boys September 14 concert at the Arvada Center Amphitheater
Arvada CO Doug Kauffman of Nobody in Parti
ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES ONE WEEK EXTENSION FOR THE MUSICAL “CAMELOT”
ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES ONE WEEK EXTENSION FOR THE MUSICAL CAMELOT
Arvada CO Due to high ticket demand, the Arvada Center has announced a one-week extension for the Tony Award winning musical Camelot. The show will now close on Sunday, October 6
The Arvada Center Fall Gallery Exhibitions Offer Art of a Changing Society
THE ARVADA CENTER FALL GALLERY EXHIBITIONS OFFER ART OF A CHANGING SOCIETY
Arvada CO This fall, the gallery exhibitions at the Arvada Center explore works of art that examine how culture and art constantly change. The Upper Gallery will showcas
Arvada Center Announces Cast Change for the Musical Camelot
ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES CAST CHANGE FOR THE MUSICAL CAMELOT
Arvada CO The Arvada Center Artistic Producer and Camelot show Director, Rod A. Lansberry has announced the role of Sir Lancelot will now be played by New York actor Glenn Seven Allen. Lansberry said, T
- Cast Announced for Arvada Center Production of Camelot The Arvada Center Artistic Producer and show Director, Rod A. Lansberry has announced the cast for Camelot by Alan Jay Lerner. Camelot opens the 2013-14 Season.
- Auditions announced for A Christmas Carol, The Musical The Arvada Center will hold auditions for A Christmas Carol, The Musical by appointment August 5 and 6 in Colorado and by appointment in New York City on August 21, 2013.
Arvada Center Presents the Whodunit Musical Comedy Curtains
June 18, 2013
Media contact: Melanie Mayner
Box Office: 720-898-7200&
- The Arvada Center Summer Gallery Exhibitions Offer Works That Stimulate the Eyes May 17, 2013 Media Contact: Melanie Mayner Listings phone: 720-898-7200 &n
- The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for the Musical, Camelot The Arvada Center announces auditions for the musical, Camelot Arvada CO - The Arvada Center will hold auditions for the musical, Camelot at the Arvada Center, 6901
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 26th Anniversary Season Announced Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations 26th Anniversary Season announced Tickets now on sale! Arvada CO The Arv
- – Arvada Center Accepting Applications for Online Media/Public Relations Intern Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Online Media/Public Relations Internship The Marketing Department at The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Nobody in Particular Presents Announces the 2013 Summer Stage Concert Series Performing at the Arvada Center Amphitheater Listings Phone: 720-898-7200 www.SummerAtTheCenter.com Images available for download athttp:/
- The Arvada Center Announces the 2013 Centerfest Summer Performing Arts Series; a Collaboration of Dance and Music Sponsored Exempla Lutheran Medical Center The Arvada Center announces the 2013 CenterFest Summer Performing Arts Series; a collaboration of Dance and Music sponsored Exempla Lutheran Medical Center Images av
- Arvada Center Presents the Regional Premiere of Horton Foote’s “Dividing the Estate” Press photos will be available for download at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arvadacenter/sets/72157633145597070/with/8611795860/ ARVADA CENTER PRESENTS THE REGIONAL
- Arvada Center Announces 2013-14 Theater Season ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES 2013-14 THEATER SEASON The seven-show season will feature three regional premieres and two patron selections! Arvada CO The Arvada C
- 42nd Annual Jefferson Foundation High School Art Exhibition, Jeffco Teacher Solo Exhibition and the Jeffco Alumni Exhibition 2013 SPRING GALLERY INFO 42nd Annual Jefferson Foundation High School Art Exhibition Jeffco Te
- – The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for the Musical, Curtains Run through April 3, 2013 (Denver) April 14, 2013 (New York) Listings phone: 720-898-7200 / www.arvadacent