Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx, check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
The Arvada Center Presents "A Year With Frog and Toad"
Media contact: Melanie Mayner
Box Office: 720-898-7200 email@example.com / 720-898-7276
Images are available at http://bit.ly/2kdQXtt
The Arvada Center presents the Childrens Musical A Year With Frog and Toad
- The Arvada Center Presents the Children’s Musical “A Year With Frog and Toad” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities opens the children’s musical A Year With Frog and Toad on February 2, 2017.
- The Arvada Continues the 2016 – 2017 Black Box Season with "Bus Stop" The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will continue its 2016 – 2017 Black Box season with Bus Stop, directed by Allison Watrous, opening Friday, February 24, 2017.
- The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Hosts Special Documentary Screening “100 Years: One Woman’s Fight for Justice” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will host a documentary film screening and panel discussion of 100 Years: One Woman’s Fight for Justice on Friday, February 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra Returns to the Arvada Center on January 21 The Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestras concert series continues at the Arvada Center with Turn Up the Basie! The concert will be held in the Main Stage Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday January 21, 2017
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 29th Anniversary Season Begins January 19 The 29th Anniversary Season of Jeffrey Siegel’s Keyboard Conversations® begins with Fiesta! on Thursday, January 19, 2017.
- Piano Virtuoso Jeffrey Siegel Presents Popular Coffee Concert Series Beginning January 19 The second season of Jeffrey Siegel’s Coffee Concerts begins with The Longevity of the Short Piece on Thursday, January 19, 2017.
- The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Winter Exhibitions Explore Medium of Photography The Arvada Center’s winter exhibitions, Double Exposure and Stop/Look/See, celebrate the versatile and striking medium of photography and video
- 30th Annual Fine Art Market and 9th Annual ACES Show and Sale Return to the Arvada Center The popular Fine Art Market Show and Sale is back at the Arvada Center this December, now in its 30th year! The market features all original works in a wide range of media, size and price by more than 100 artists throughout Colorado.
- The Arvada Center Presents the Children's Theatre Production of "Junie B. Jones - The Musical" Wowee, wow-wow! Guess what? Everyone's favorite first grader, Junie B. Jones is visiting the Arvada Center! Come watch Junie B. and all her friends as they have outrageous adventures and learn lots too. Don't miss out on all of the fun!