Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx, check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
- THE ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES THE 2017-18 THEATRE SEASON The Arvada Center has announced its 2017-18 season, a diverse line-up of plays and musicals.
- THE ARVADA CENTER CLOSES the 2016 – 2017 BLACK BOX SEASON WITH “WAITING for GODOT” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will finish its 2016 – 2017 Black Box season with Waiting for Godot, directed by Geoffrey Kent, opening Friday, April 21, 2017.
- THE ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES AUDITION DATES FOR THE 2017-18 BLACK BOX SEASON The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will hold auditions for its Black Box season on April 17 and 24th.
- THE ARVADA CENTER PRESENTS the LEGENDARY ROCK OPERA “JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR” The Arvada Center opens Jesus Christ Superstar, directed by Rod A. Lansberry, on Friday, March 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Arvada Center Continues 2016/2017 Black Box Season With the Regional Premiere of "The Drowning Girls" The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will continue the 2016 – 2017 Black Box Repertory season with the regional premiere of The Drowning Girls, directed by Lynne Collins, opening Friday, March 17, 2017.
The Arvada Center Presents "A Year With Frog and Toad"
Media contact: Melanie Mayner
Box Office: 720-898-7200 firstname.lastname@example.org / 720-898-7276
Images are available at http://bit.ly/2kdQXtt
The Arvada Center presents the Childrens Musical A Year With Frog and Toad
- The Arvada Center Presents the Children’s Musical “A Year With Frog and Toad” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities opens the children’s musical A Year With Frog and Toad on February 2, 2017.
- The Arvada Continues the 2016 – 2017 Black Box Season with "Bus Stop" The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will continue its 2016 – 2017 Black Box season with Bus Stop, directed by Allison Watrous, opening Friday, February 24, 2017.
- The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Hosts Special Documentary Screening “100 Years: One Woman’s Fight for Justice” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will host a documentary film screening and panel discussion of 100 Years: One Woman’s Fight for Justice on Friday, February 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
- The Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra Returns to the Arvada Center on January 21 The Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestras concert series continues at the Arvada Center with Turn Up the Basie! The concert will be held in the Main Stage Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday January 21, 2017