Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx, check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
- The Arvada Center's 39th Season Is Heating Up! The Arvada Center has announced its six-play theatre season, an impressive line-up of plays and musicals that spread across several generations of the human experience. The childrens classic Charlottes Web also returns to launch another popular children’s theatre season.
- The Arvada Center Announces Replacement Auditions for Charlotte’s Web Actor replacement auditions for the Childrens Theatre production of Charlottes Web will be held on Thursday, August 20, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Callbacks will be held on Friday, August 21. Charlottes Web will be directed Edith Weiss.
- Arvada Center Call for Entry - Art of the State 2016 The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is proud to present Art of the State 2016, a juried exhibition of Colorado. As a follow-up to the 2013 award-winning exhibition, Art of the State 2016 will highlight the quality, depth and diversity of Colorado artists.
- Arvada Center Moves Toward Non-Profit Status At their July 6, 2015 meeting, the Arvada City Council voted 7 – 0 to authorize a cooperative agreement between the City and the Non-Profit Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities.
The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Summer Exhibition Features Subjects of the Real & Surreal
Images available for download at https://www.flickr.com/photos/arvadacenter/albums
Arvada CO The Arvada Centers summer exhibition, Consc
- Arvada Center 2015 Spring Pottery Sale Is May 12 - 17 The warm weather is upon us and once again, it is time for one of the Arvada Centers most popular annual art sales. Now in its 38th year, the Spring Pottery Sale takes place May 12 - 17, 2015.
- The Avada Center Announces 2015-16 Theater Season The Arvada Center has announced its six-play season, an impressive line-up of plays and musicals that spread across several generations of the human experience including themes of self-discovery, romance, humor, and imagination. The three musical and three play season is filled with popular titles.
- The Arvada Center Will Open the Regional Premiere of “A Man of No Importance” on April 28 The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will open the regional premiere of A Man of No Importance directed by Arvada Center Artistic Producer, Rod A. Lansberry in the Main Stage Theater on April 28, running through May 17, 2015.
- The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Hosts the Jeffco Film Festival for One Night Only Friday, April 10 Jeffco Film Festival Friday, April 10 from 7 to 9 p.m. (doors open at 6 p.m.) Main Stage TheaterIn conjunction with the annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition, this new event showcases the talents of student filmmakers.
- 44th Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition For 44 years, this exhibition has encouraged and supported tomorrow’s artists from Jefferson County Public Schools, many of whom are now thriving and teaching themselves. The exhibition features more than 400 works from 23 different high schools. Students receive awards in 13 categories.