Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx, check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
- The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for the 2016-17 Black Box Season The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will hold auditions for its 2016-17 Black Box repertory season on April 25 and 26. Callbacks are scheduled for May 10 and 11 from 9 a.m. 5 p.m. Call the Arvada Center Box Office at 720-898-7200 to schedule an appointment t
- The Arvada Center Announces the 2016-17 Theatre Season The Arvada Center2016-17 season is a diverse line-up of plays and musicals. The three musical, four play season includes a world premiere musical over the Christmas holiday along with a regional premiere play in Spring 2017. The season will introduce a new repertory company for the Black Box Theatre
- Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concerts Closes the Season With “Two Classic Romantics - Mozart and Schubert” The inaugural season of Jeffrey Siegel's Coffee Concerts closes with Two Classic Romantics Mozart and Schubert on April 13, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Mozarts witty variations on Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and his romantic Rondo in A Minor; Schubert's fiery Impromptus and charming Viennese waltzes.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 28th Anniversary Season Closes With “Music of Joyous Celebration!” Arvada CO The 28th Season of Jeffrey Siegel's Keyboard Conversations closes with Music of Joyous Celebration!on Wednesday, April 13, 2016, at 7:30 p.m. The evening offers a program of festive, uplifting music to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Arvada Center.
- The Colorado Chamber Orchestra Presents "Honoring the Dead" on April 3 The Colorado Chamber Orchestras (CCO) final program for the season is Honoring the Dead performing in the Main Stage Theatre on Sunday, April 3, 2016, at 2:00 p.m.
- The Arvada Center Will Open "The Mountaintop" by Katori Hall on March 22 The Arvada Center will open The Mountaintop directed by Gavin Mayer in the Black Box Theatre on March 22, running through April 17, 2016. Performances are Tuesday through Saturday at 7:30 p.m., Wednesday at 1:00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 p.m.
- Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Is Seeking a 2016 - 2017 Marketing Intern An internship with the Marketing Division at the Arvada Center will offer the opportunity to receive a hands-on work experience with the 8th largest cultural organization in the state of Colorado.
- Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concerts Continue With “The Romantic Music of Chopin” The inaugural season of Jeffrey Siegel's Coffee Concerts continues with The Romantic Music of Chopin on March 2, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Exhilarating waltzes, a dreamy lullaby and deeply expressive preludes are amongst the composers most personally revealing compositions.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 28th Anniversary Season Continues With “The Golden Age of the Piano” The 28th Season of Jeffrey Siegel's Keyboard Conversations continues with The Golden Age of the Piano on March 2, at 7:30 p.m. Enjoy beloved favorites from yesteryear - enduring musical gems from the elegant salon to the concert hall.
- 148 Pieces – 124 Artists – 66 Days - Art of the State 2016 Opens January 21 The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is proud to present Art of the State 2016 January 21 March 27, 2016. This juried exhibition will showcase the quality, depth, and diversity of Colorado artists.