About the Arvada Center Galleries
Galleries at the Arvada Center host a dozen or more fine art exhibitions each year in three distinctive galleries with 10,000 square feet of space. The Arvada Center prides itself on keeping its gallery and museum exhibitions FREE and open to the public seven days a week, something that it has done since inception in 1976.
The Arvada Center Galleries are open Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. The galleries remain open until 7:30 p.m. on evenings with theatre performances. Free docent-led tours of the gallery exhibitions and history museum are available to groups of five or more. To schedule a tour call the Arvada Center's gallery/museum tour line at 720-898-7255.
Keep our galleries free and earn rewards points for visiting our gallery exhibitions and events!
- – Double Exposure: An Exhibition of Photography and Video Double Exposure will feature 13 artists working in both photography and video in the Arvada Centers Main Gallery.
- – Stop/Look/See: Photography by James Milmoe Stop/Look/See: Photography by James Milmoe in the Upper and Theatre Galleries
- – 46th Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition This Arvada Center favorite returns for its 46th year.
- – Linda Scholes, Carpe Diem, Jeffco Teacher Solo Exhibition In conjunction with the annual Jeffco Schools High School Art Exhibition, the Arvada Center recognizes the teachers that educate and train future artists with the Jeffco Teacher Solo Exhibition.
- – Naomi Scheck: Hewn, Jeffco Alumni Exhibition The Arvada Center welcomes back Naomi Scheck, who began her artistic career in the Arvada Center's annual Jefferson County High School Art Exhibition.