Main Gallery Archive
The Gallery Archives are listed in reverse chronological order. The online archive starts in Jan, 2010. If you need information on exhibitions that prior to Jan, 2010 - please contact gallery staff at email@example.com.
Past Main Gallery Events
- – 30th Annual Fine Art Market Show and Sale The 30th Annual Fine Art Market will run December 1-18, 2016
- Looking Back: 40 Years/40 Artists For 40 years, the Arvada Center has featured contemporary local and regional art as a lion share of its exhibition offerings. This exhibition celebrates that 40-year history by featuring 40 artists who have been influential in the contemporary art scene during the Arvada Center's history.
- – 41st Annual Exhibition Western Federation of Watercolor Societies The 41st Annual Western Federation of Watercolor Societies Exhibition will feature over 130 pieces in a wide range of styles from twelve member societies.
- – 45th Annual Jefferson Foundation High School Art Exhibition The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Main Gallery will host the 45th Annual Jefferson Foundation High School Art Exhibition from April 8 to May 8, 2015.
- – 29th Annual Fine Art Market Show and Sale Arvada Center's Annual Fine Art Market Show and Sale returns for its 29th year, and with added dates! The show and sale will run from December 3 - 20, and will still include over 100 Colorado artists and artisans working in all media.
- – FIRED: Iron In partnership with the Western Cast Iron Art Alliance, FIRED: Iron is a blended juried and invitational exhibition that features contemporary artists west of the Mississippi using iron as the predominant material in their art.
- – Art of the State 2016 Call for Entry Art of the State 2016 is the follow up to the critically acclaimed Art of the State held in 2013. Call for entry dates July 13 - October 12, 2015, open to all artists 18 and over living and working in Colorado.
- – Conscious and Unconscious: Subjects of the Real & Surreal Part I Conscious and Unconscious: Subjects of the Real & Surreal Part I
- – 44th Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition An Arvada Center favorite! For 44 years, this exhibition has encouraged and supported tomorrow’s artists from the Jefferson County school district, many of whom go on to thrive and teach themselves. The exhibition features more than 400 works from 23 Jefferson County high schools.
- – Discovering & Interpreting the West: 21st Century Landscapes In the 21st century, the concept of the West and what it means in a rapidly and ever-changing world as well as different art movements and media influence artists depicting landscapes.
- – UNBOUND: Five Installations Taking advantage of the Main Gallery's unique architecture & expansive space, we invited five artists who work in varying media, size and scope to create one-of-a-kind, site-specific art installations that will become individual micro-environments.
43rd Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition
Jeffco Foundation High School Art ExhibitionFor 43 years, this exhibition has encouraged & supported tomorrow's artists from the Jefferson County school district, many of whom are now thriving & teaching. The exhibition features more than 400 works from 23 different JeffCo high schools.
COLLECT: The Art of Colorado Corporations
The Art of Colorado Corporations
The Arvada Center Winter 2014 Exhibition Series addresses three major areas of collecting. The exhibition focues on stories & motivations behind corporate art collections, institution collections, & the origins and passion behind private collections.
Earth Moves: Shifts in Ceramic Art and Design
Earth Moves: Shifts in Ceramic Art and Design
In their third collaboration, the Arvada Center & The National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts, features dynamic, contemporary ceramic works addressing creative responses to current shifts in the artist’s world and work
- – PERCEPTION Panel Discussion PERCEPTION | Color | Line | Pattern | Panel Discussion - Main Gallery - Free Admission Thursday, June 13th Moderated by Erik Isaac and Michael Keen from the Untitled Art Show 6:30 p.m. - Cash Bar 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. - Panel Discussion 8:30 - 9:00 p.m. - Mingle with the artists Participating Artists
- – Perception: Color | Line | Pattern (n.): Process of registering sensory stimuli as meaningful experience. This summer's Main Gallery Exhibition brings together 21 artists to explore what can be accomplished with three basic artistic elements and principles: color, line and pattern.
- – Art of the State: a Juried Exhibition of Colorado Art of the State: A Juried Exhibition of Colorado. 191 works by 160 artists that represent a wide range of art approaches.
- – Women of Influence: Colorado Artists and Curators The Center invited seven of Colorado’s primary female curators to recommend “Women of Influence” from their corresponding regions.
- – Summer Gallery Exhibition 2012 - FACES, PLACES AND SPACES FACES, PLACES & SPACES
- – 41st Annual Jefferson Foundation High School Art Exhibition 41st Annual Jefferson Foundation High School Art Exhibition. Sponsored by the Jefferson Foundation, the exhibition features more than 400 works from 23 different JeffCo High Schools
- – Time, Space and Motion: Robert Mangold Retrospective Time, Space and Motion: Robert Mangold Retrospective, Works from 1955 to Present January 12 - April 1, 2012 Main Gallery
- – Uncommon Ground: Impact and Influence Uncommon Ground: Impact and Influence In collaboration with the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts
- – Time Travel Decorative Art from the Kirkland Museum Time Travel-Decorative Art from Kirkland Museum June 9-August 28, 2011 Main Gallery
- – Visions West: 19th Century Expedition Artists Main Gallery January 13 - April 3, 2011 Visions West highlights the explorative years of the American West.
- – Nuevo León: Tres Generaciones In celebration of the bicentennial of Mexico,the Arvada Center presents a major exhibition of paintings by twenty-two
- – Two Fisted Art Attack: Denny Dent Retrospective Two Fisted Art Attack: Denny Dent Retrospective June 10 - August 29, 2010 Main Gallery Denny Dent (1948-2004
- – 39th Annual Jefferson County High School Exhibition 39th Annual Jeffco High School Student Exhibition Main Gallery April 16 - May 16
- – Kirkland Museum Collection: 100 Years of Colorado Art-Painting and Sculpture For the first time ever the Arvada Center is partnering with Denver's Kirkland Museum of Fine and Decorative Art