Introducing the Black Box Company
The Arvada Center is thrilled to introduce a resident ensemble of actors who will perform a season of plays in rotating repertory. Each season, a group of local actors, directors and designers will join the center as artists and ambassadors. Over the season, you’ll get to know and connect with the company members through happy hours with the cast, talkbacks, and seeing them transform into different roles on stage.
We believe “rep” provides the best model for both artists and audiences. Repertory allows artists to work together over an extended period of time, developing relationships and connections that deepen their work.
- Subscribe to the 2017-2018 Season Subscribe to the Arvada Center's 2017-2018 Theatre Season, featuring a diverse line-up of plays and musicals. The three musical and four play season includes two regional premiere plays performed in repertory, as well as the return of one of the Arvada Center’s most highly-requested musicals.
- – The Drowning Girls Bessie, Alice and Margaret have two things in common: they are married to George Joseph Smith, and they are dead. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer Concerts 2017 The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is excited to announce its 2017 Summer Stage Concert Series, featuring a wide array of critically acclaimed and award-winning artists including Marc Cohn, Three Dog Night, The Robert Cray Band, Boz Scaggs, Chris Botti, Clint Black and more. Buy Now Learn More
- – Waiting for Godot Vladimir fusses with his hat. Estragon struggles with his boots Buy Now Learn More
- – A Year With Frog and Toad A Year With Frog and Toad follows the woodland adventures of two amphibious friends, a worrywart toad, and a perky frog, with their assorted colorful hopping, crawling and flying companions, over the course of a year. Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.