Planning for your future and ours
Although cash contributions to the Arvada Center are always appreciated, the Arvada Center offers many planned giving opportunities, all of which can be customized to meet your specific financial and estate-planning needs.
By remembering the Arvada Center in your will, establishing a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust or by making the Arvada Center a beneficiary of your IRA or Life Insurance Policy, you can:
- Increase your fixed income by creating a lifetime stream of income for you and/or a member of your family
- Supplement your retirement
- Receive a significant charitable income tax deduction
- Avoid capital gains taxes
- Help sustain the Arvada Center’s award-winning programs
- Create a personal legacy
WAYS TO LEAVE A LEGACY
A bequest through your will or living trust is one of the easiest and most effective ways to provide for the future of the Arvada Center. You may leave a gift of a specific amount, a specific asset, or a percentage of your estate or residual estate.
CHARITABLE GIFT ANNUITIES
A charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) allows you to contribute cash or marketable securities to the Arvada Center’s endowment in exchange for a charitable deduction and fixed payment for life. Through our partners at the Community First Foundation, this program allows you to make a significant gift during your lifetime, even when income could be a concern in the later years of life.
RETIREMENT ASSETS & LIFE INSURANCE
Naming the Arvada Center as a beneficiary of your retirement fund or life insurance policy is also one of the simplest and most tax-advantaged ways of making a gift to the Center. Update your policy today with the Arvada Center’s future in mind.
For more information and specific details about our planned giving options, please contact our Development office at 720-898-7226.
Let us celebrate and honor you and your gift in your lifetime.
Legacy Society Benefits
- Access to the Center Stage donor lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Donor reserved parking for performances and events*
- Invitation to the Annual Family Donor Appreciation Event
- Recognition on the donor wall and annual report
- Invitations to select donor events including behind-the-scenes opportunities
- Invitation to the Annual Donor Appreciation Holiday Brunch
- Discounts and early access to summer concert ticket sales and early entry into the outdoor amphitheater*