Class Catalog and Registration
The Arvada Center studio has a nationally recognized reputation as a high quality, well equipped and expertly staffed ceramics education program.
- Weekly classes covering beginning to advanced levels
- Handbuilding, sculpture and all levels of throwing classes
- Specialized firing techniques such as Raku and Salt
- Summer workshops by nationally and internationally recognized ceramic artists
From the basic foundations of dance to advanced level classes, the Dance department has you covered.
- Instruction in ballet, jazz, modern, tap and hip hop
- Offering dance classes for students starting at age 3
- Countless alumni have gone on to college scholarships, professional companies and even Broadway
The Center's brand new, state of the art Digital Creative Arts Lab (DCAL) takes a modernistic approach on the arts.
- Featuring the latest tablets, laptops, 3D printers, electronic cutting machines and more
- Cameras, microphones, lighting equipment and green screens for digital film making
- Learn to photograph your art, shoot a family portrait or draw on an iPad
The Arvada Center Theatre Academy offers students — from beginning to advanced — year-round training so they can develop skills and knowledge in all areas of performing arts.
- Featuring classes in comedy, improvisation, musical theatre and more
- Summer drama camps featuring fully staged performances in the Main Stage and Black Box Theatres
- Offering film and TV acting and private acting lessons
Deepen your appreciation for Theatre with one of our Theatre Salon classes or tell your story in a memoir writing class
- Read and discuss the script and story with the class
- Meet the production’s director, cast or scenic designer
- Get a back stage tour of the production
Whether you want to be a Bob Dylan-style folk singer or a classical pianist, The Arvada Center has the lessons and classes to help you deepen your appreciation for music and your skills.
- Group and individual singing and voice lessons for children and adults
- Learn to play instruments including piano, drums, guitar and more
- Learn more about composers and their work with music appreciation courses
The Arvada Center has a bustling Visual Arts program that aims to bring out the artist in all age levels.
- Classes in drawing, painting, calligraphy, watercolor, crocheting, quilting and much more
- Into courses for beginners, like Drawing For People Who Think They Can't
- Experienced teachers and artists teach you the techniques you need to bring your vision to life
Ready to register?
Click a tab above to view and register for classes by class type and age group.
Not sure what class you’d like to take?
Check out a class catalog below for class description, teacher information and more.
January - March, 2019
The winter class session is your chance to break out of the ordinary! No matter your age, the Aravada Center has something for you – from ArtStart ballet for 2 year olds to our Ageless Adult painting classes. Don’t miss this chance to try something new!
Spring Break Camps
March 25 - 29, 2019
The Arvada Center has brought back our most popular teachers from our wildly successful summer camp program to offer your child just the camp to explore their creativity. Our spring break camp offerings include some of our most popular camps as well as a few with new twists for spring break fun.
September - December, 2018
The fall class session offers a wide variety of experiences in the arts for students of all ages. Try your hand at hand building in our ceramics studio or learn a new step from one of our dance instructors.