About the Arvada Center Galleries
Galleries at the Arvada Center host a dozen or more fine art exhibitions each year in three distinctive galleries with 10,000 square feet of space. The Arvada Center prides itself on keeping its gallery and museum exhibitions FREE and open to the public seven days a week, something that it has done since inception in 1976.
The Arvada Center Galleries are open Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; and Sunday 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. The galleries remain open until 7:30 p.m. on evenings with theatre performances. Free docent-led tours of the gallery exhibitions and history museum are available to groups of five or more. To schedule a tour call the Arvada Center's gallery/museum tour line at 720-898-7255 (please provide at least one week's notice, tour guides are not always available).
Keep our galleries free and earn rewards points for visiting our gallery exhibitions and events!
- – In SITu: Art Chair Auction This exhibition features 50 chairs, transformed by 50 artists or artist teams that are available for auction Buy Now Learn More
- – In SITu: Chairs From Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art View designer chairs from Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- – In SITu: From the Artist's Perspective This exhibition will place the studio chairs of twenty nine artists in front of their artwork, and allow visitors to gain the same view as the artist does in their studio
- – 47th Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition This Arvada Center favorite returns in the Main Gallery and opens on Friday, April 13
- – Christopher Owen Nelson: Shapeshift - Jeffco Alumni Exhibition The Arvada Center welcomes back Christopher Owen Nelson who began his artistic career right here in the Arvada Center's Jefferson County High School Art Exhibition in the 1990s.
- – Roy Anneberg: Juxtapimages - Jeffco Teacher Solo Exhibition Roy is an art educator and Freelance artist who resides, works, and plays in the Denver Metro area