Join Maddi DeYoung for a live craft workshop just in time for Earth Day! She'll be leading a demonstration on an Earth day craft - Go Green Tree - live on our Youtube channel at 1:00 pm, April 22.
Find us on Youtube to watch along - we'll also post a link on our Facebook page! And we'll save the video so you can watch it later too.
This is a very simple, yet environmentally friendly craft, that uses material you already have in your house that might be heading for the recycling!
- Plastic Bottles (soda, juice, water bottles, etc.)
- Toilet paper roll(s)
- Cardboard (pizza, cereal box, etc.)
- Straws (alternative: pipe cleaners, chopsticks, sticks)
- Tempera or Acrylic Paint (alternative: food dye, colored tissue paper)
- Tape or Glue
- Tissue paper (optional)
- Coffee filters (optional)
- Egg carton (optional)