In the News
- No links/files to show
Art is At The Heart of
All We Do!
Reviews and Articles
Press for Summer gallery Exhibitions
"The art and possibility of paper" in Lakewood Sentinel
Press for Waiting for Godot
"Theatre of the absurd," exemplified by Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot" review in ColoradoDrama.com
"Watching these masters at work was a thrilling experience..." review in Patrick Dorn.com
"Inventive and evocative" review in Westword
"The production packs a wallop." review in Denver Post
"If you want to see the show done justice then this production is your chance." - review in Metropolitan
"It's hard to imagine two Denver actors better suited to pull this off." - Alex Miller, Vail Daily
"Highlights the versatility of the company." - Craig Williamson, North Denver Tribune
Press for Jesus Christ Superstar
"There is a reverent awe with this never-better production" review in Colorado Theatre Reviews
"Sometimes you just need to return to a classic to truly appreciate the art of theater" review in Metropolitan
"A moving portrayal of The Passion of Christ" review in Colorado Grandparent
"Inspired moments grace the stage" - review in Huffington Post
"It whets our appetites for the truth." - review in PatrickDorn.com
"What makes Jesus Christ Superstar special is the raw life it gives to something mythical" - review in BroadwayWorld Denver
"The Arvada Center does the show justice" - review in Boulder Weekly
Press for The Drowning Girls
"Exactly the kind of risk a black-box theater should undertake" review in Westword
"Outstanding and accomplished actresses" - review in PatrickDorn.com
"Eerie and (dare we say “ethical”?) beauty" - review in Denver Post
"Enough heart, life and plenty of water to satisfy any audience." - review in Metropolitan
Press for Bus Stop
"A triumph of design, direction, and execution." - review on PatrickDorn.com
"Very good comedy, with excellent serious insights." - review in Colorado Theatre Reviews
"What makes Bus Stop captivating is its character work" - review in BroadwayWorld Denver
"A really rewarding night at the theater" - review in Westminster Window
Press for the 2017 Black Box Repertory Company
"The repertory ensemble cast shines" overview in North Denver Tribune
Press for Double Exposure and Stop/Look/See
"With such a strong start to the Month of Photography, March should come in with a roar." - review in Westword
Press for I'll Be Home for Christmas
"I'll Be Home For Christmas will be produced year after year." review in PatrickDorne.com
"It is the perfect venue to nurture new works" interview in In Focus Magazine
"Familiar Christmas tunes – excellent dancing" review in Colorado Theatre Reviews
"Audiences will soak up the holiday cheer." - review in Centenniel Citizen
"Must-see theatre!" - review in Wheatridge Transcript
Press for Tartuffe
"Gut-achingly funny… it’s impossible not to enjoy yourself” review in Westword
"Delights the ear and tickles the funny bone." review in Marlowe's Musings
"A great beginning for the Arvada Center Black Box Repertory Company" review in North Denver Tribune.
"Laugh-out-load moments abound" review in Colorado Theatre Reviews.
"Every word is a delight. Every gesture a revelation" review in PatrickDorn.com
"Tartuffe is timeless, very timely" review in Centennial Citizen
Press for Looking Back/Moving Forward
"Looking Back reveals so much about what’s happened in Colorado’s art scene" review in Westword
Press for Sister Act
"'It's about how music transcends all boundaries and brings people together'" preview in Arvada Press
"Sisterly bonding. Shadowy characters. Show-stopping musical numbers" preview in Broadway World
"Arvada Center’s production of “Sister Act” is the most entertaining evening of theatre onstage this Fall" review in Marlowe's Musings
"Rod A. Lansberry has hit yet another “home run.”' review in Colorado Theatre Reviews
"When the group (of nuns) comes together, angels literally sing" review in Broadway World
Press about the Arvada Center
2016 Marlowe Awards recognize Tartuffe, Sister Act
Arvada Center actors and designers receive 6 True West Awards in 2016
Arvada Center receives two 2015 "Best of Westword Awards on March 26, 2015
Arvada Center receives four 2014 "Best of Westword" Awards on March 27, 2014
Arvada Center Sets the Stage for Henry Awards 2013 with 15 nominations
2013 Henry Awards - Colorado Theater Guild
Follow our blog for weekly posts of what's happening at the Arvada Center
2017 – 2018 Coffee Concerts With Jeffrey Siegel Season Announced
The Arvada Center has announced the 2017 - 2018 season of Jeffrey Siegel's Coffee Concerts. The concerts will be held in the Main Stage Theatre at 11:00 a.m. Season subscriptions are on sale now and single tickets will be available beginning August 7. Call the Arvada Center box office at 720-898-
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 30th Anniversary Season Announced! The Arvada Center has announced the program schedule for the 30th anniversary season of Jeffrey Siegel's Keyboard Conversation. The concerts will be held in the Main Stage Theatre at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $29 - $34.
- Arvada Center’s Summer Exhibition Explores the Art of Paper This summer, the Arvada Center hosts three gallery exhibitions that explore the art of paper.
- Arvada Center Artist Call for Entry Accepting applications for fall exhibition Art and Conflict 2017 Fine Art Market The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is accepting applications for two upcoming gallery exhibitions; Art and Conflict and Fine Art Market
- Arvada Center 2017 Spring Pottery Sale is Coming May 9 – 14 The Arvada Center is holding its Spring Pottery Sale May 9 14, 2017 in the Upper Gallery. Now in its 40th year, the Pottery Sale is one of the Arvada Centers most popular annual art sales and it features pieces by Arvada Center faculty, students and artists.
Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concerts Conclude Season With “A Few of Your Favorite Things”
Images of Mr. Siegel are available for download at
Arvada CO The 2nd season of Jeffrey Siegels Coffee Concerts finishes with A Fe
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 29th Anniversary Season Concludes With “A French Musical Feast” The 29th Season of Jeffrey Siegel's Keyboard Conversations continues with A French Musical Feast on Monday, May 15, 2017, at 7:30 p.m. Enjoy gorgeous music by French composers to enchant the ears and touch the heart.
- THE ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES THE 2017-18 THEATRE SEASON The Arvada Center has announced its 2017-18 season, a diverse line-up of plays and musicals.
- THE ARVADA CENTER CLOSES the 2016 – 2017 BLACK BOX SEASON WITH “WAITING for GODOT” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will finish its 2016 – 2017 Black Box season with Waiting for Godot, directed by Geoffrey Kent, opening Friday, April 21, 2017.
- THE ARVADA CENTER ANNOUNCES AUDITION DATES FOR THE 2017-18 BLACK BOX SEASON The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will hold auditions for its Black Box season on April 17 and 24th.