Galleries at the Arvada Center host a dozen or more fine art exhibitions each year in three distinctive galleries with 10,000 square feet of space. The Arvada Center prides itself on keeping its gallery and museum exhibitions FREE and open to the public seven days a week, something that it has done since inception in 1976.
Dec 21 at 11:30 am
Take a Walk with Art! Join us at the Arvada Center to walk through Unbound: Sculpture in the Field two times with a different guide each time and walk half a mile! Presented in partnership with the City of Arvada's Healthy Places Initiative More...
Galleries Special Events
Dec 21 at 11:30 am
Take a Walk with Art! Join us at the Arvada Center to walk through Unbound: Sculpture in the Field two times with a different guide each time and walk half a mile! Presented in partnership with the City of Arvada's Healthy Places Initiative
- – UNBOUND: Sculpture in the Field A re-imagining of the 17-acre open space just south of the Arvada Center creates a compelling and engaging outdoor sculpture exhibition.
- – Discovering & Interpreting the West: 19th Century Landscapes Discovery and interpretation proliferated in the 19th century. America was being explored by many artists who were traveling with expeditions, or just traveling to experience a new land.
35th Annual Holiday Craft and Gift Fair 2014
November 28, 2014: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
November 29, 2014: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
$5 entry per day
Patrons attending theater productions and Friends of the Center - Free admission
Free parking for all
- – 7th Annual ACES Show and Sale Arvada Center Educational Studios (ACES) presents its 7th Annual Sale! Over 50 instructors and students from the Center's outstanding studio art classes are offering an extensive selection of works - most items are irresistably priced!
Fine Art Market 2014
Monday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
The Fine Art Market show and sale features acclaimed Colorado artists working in a vast majority of media
- – Phil Bender: Phil Bender: Phil Bender Artist Phil Bender will present a variety of his signature works in a solo exhibition.
- – rePOPulated: Contemporary Perspectives on Pop Art Mass media, culture and production will be the focus of the first exhibition in 2015, otherwise known as Pop Art.
- – Sean O'Meallie: Free Play Colorado Springs artist Sean O'Meallie will exhibit one-of-a-kind sculptures.