Galleries at the Arvada Center host a dozen or more fine art exhibitions each year in three distinctive galleries with 10,000 square feet of space. The Arvada Center prides itself on keeping its gallery and museum exhibitions FREE and open to the public seven days a week, something that it has done since inception in 1976.
- Fine Art Market Online Application Online Application for Arvada Center Fine Art Market .The show and sale features more than 100 acclaimed Colorado artists working in a vast majority of media, including jewelry, ceramic, painting, print making, drawing, metalwork, woodwork, photography, fibers and mixed media.
- Call for Entries - Holiday Craft Fair & Fine Art Market Opportunities for Artists and Artisans at the Arvada Center, including Craft Fair and Art Market applications, as well as general review submission guidelines, as we aim to represent local and regional artists in most of our exhibitions.
- – UNBOUND: Altered Environments Altered Environments includes photography &video works that explore seemingly familiar environments in which artists have encountered, created or changed
- – UNBOUND: Digital Creations The works in this exhibition, created by four invited artists, are not bound by conventional media, or a lack of creativity.
- – UNBOUND: Five Installations Taking advantage of the Main Gallery's unique architecture & expansive space, we invited five artists who work in varying media, size and scope to create one-of-a-kind, site-specific art installations that will become individual micro-environments.
- – Ceramics: Summer Visiting Artists A series of 2-day workshops throughout the summer designed to fire-up your creativity!
- – UNBOUND: Sculpture in the Field A re-imagining of the 17-acre open space just south of the Arvada Center creates a compelling and engaging outdoor sculpture exhibition.