Call 720-898-7200 for more information
- Spring Break Camps 2018 Looking for something fun and educational for your child to experience over spring break this year? Well, look no further. The Arvada Center has brought back our most popular teachers from our wildly successful summer camp program to offer your child just the camp to explore their creativity.
- Class Catalog and Registration We offer over 600 courses a year in the performing arts, dance, music, visual arts, ceramics, photography and the humanities.
- Summer Camps 2018 The Arvada Center is offering Summer Camps for ages 3-18. Let your child explore their creativity in exciting classes from our most popular teachers! We also offer Extended Day and Lunch Bunch sessions for busy, working parents.
- “Where Do We Go From Here?”: America in the First World War On April 6, 1917, the United States formally entered what came to be known as World War I. This decision followed a presidential election in which keeping the nation out of the war was a major point of debate, and on which public opinion was divided.
- Digital Creative Arts Lab The Arvada Center is excited offer a wide variety of new classes for all ages in our state-of-the-art, digital creative arts lab. Come and learn how to create digital art - paintings, collages, or movies and more on one of our provided tablets or laptops.
- Stories from Wartime Every spring semester for the past 23 years, Regis University’s Center for the Study of War Experience has led a public history series, "Stories from Wartime," featuring veterans and civilians sharing their wartime experiences.