Visit The Award-Winning Arvada Center
The award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada and by the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The Arvada Center provides free parking for all its patrons and is located at:
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003
For more information call 720-898-7200.
Service Animals and Pets
Arvada Center welcomes designated service animals only. As a courtesy to other patrons attending events at the Arvada Center, please do not bring non-service animals.
Group Visitation Policy
Depending on the day and the level of programmed activities, it can be a challenge to provide a quality experience for Self-Guided Groups. As a result, we are implementing a policy requiring all Self-Guided Groups to reserve time for their visit in advance. Read more on our Group Visitation Policy here.
We offer theatrical performances, galleries and educational opportunities for its patrons through a direct connection to the Arts.
We feature two theatrical performance venues. Our Main Stage seats 526 and our smaller Black Box Theatre seats 226. We produce seven theatrical productions a year.
The Arvada Center has three gallery exhibit areas where we feature touring exhibits, local artists and partnership exhibits.
Our multi-disciplinary arts education programs reach all ages through classes and workshops at the Arvada Center and outreach into schools and community organizations. We offer classes in acting/performance art, ceramics, dance, humanities, movement/yoga, music, photography and visual arts.
The mission of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is to provide arts and humanities to patrons and visitors near or far so they can be engaged, challenged and inspired to experience their worlds in new ways.
The Arvada Center offers its patrons the opportunity to develop an improved understanding of themselves and their environment through a direct experience with the arts.
Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings - dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change.
Watch How The Arvada Center is Making Art Happen!
- – A Year With Frog and Toad Based on the award-winning books by Arnold Lobel, A Year With Frog and Toad follows the adventures of two best friends: the cheerful Frog and the grumpy Toad. Buy Now Learn More
- – The Foreigner Charlie Baker, a painfully shy Englishman, finds himself at a rural Georgia hunting lodge for a few days of peace and quiet. To save Charlie from having to speak to strangers, the local inhabitants are told that he’s a foreigner who can’t speak or understand a word of English. Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat One of our most popular musicals of all time returns to the Arvada Center stage. Many of you have asked about this amazing musical, but due to licensing restrictions it can’t be revealed until late August. We promise, you’ll love it. Buy Now Learn More