Visit The Award-Winning Arvada Center
The award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada and by the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The Arvada Center provides free parking for all its patrons and is located at:
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003
For more information call 720-898-7200.
Service Animals and Pets
Arvada Center welcomes designated service animals only. As a courtesy to other patrons attending events at the Arvada Center, please do not bring non-service animals.
Group Visitation Policy
Depending on the day and the level of programmed activities, it can be a challenge to provide a quality experience for Self-Guided Groups. As a result, we are implementing a policy requiring all Self-Guided Groups to reserve time for their visit in advance. Read more on our Group Visitation Policy here.
We offer theatrical performances, galleries and educational opportunities for its patrons through a direct connection to the Arts.
We feature two theatrical performance venues. Our Main Stage seats 526 and our smaller Black Box Theatre seats 226. We produce seven theatrical productions a year.
The Arvada Center has three gallery exhibit areas where we feature touring exhibits, local artists and partnership exhibits.
Our multi-disciplinary arts education programs reach all ages through classes and workshops at the Arvada Center and outreach into schools and community organizations. We offer classes in acting/performance art, ceramics, dance, humanities, movement/yoga, music, photography and visual arts.
The mission of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is to provide arts and humanities to patrons and visitors near or far so they can be engaged, challenged and inspired to experience their worlds in new ways.
The Arvada Center offers its patrons the opportunity to develop an improved understanding of themselves and their environment through a direct experience with the arts.
Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings - dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change.
Watch How The Arvada Center is Making Art Happen!
- Subscribe to the 2018-2019 Arvada Center Theatre Season Subscribe to the 2018-2019 Arvada Center theatre season and get the best seats in the house at the best possible prices. Subscribers see more and save by buying in advance. Plus, when you subscribe you'll be helping to Make Art Happen at the Arvada Center. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer at the Center Concert Series 2018 This summer you’ll be closer to your favorite artists, like Pat Benatar, Poco, Orleans and Pure Prairie League, and Air Supply in the Arvada Center’s Outdoor Amphitheatre. Sit under the cover or spread out on the lawn under the stars. Bring a picnic or try our delicious local concessions.
- Squirrel Nut Zippers Swing revivalists The Squirrel Nut Zippers will be playing a summer concert in support of their new album on June 7, 2018 at the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre.
- 3rd Law Dance/Theater Presents Lost in Place As issues of migration, ethnicity, culture and spirituality consume our world “Lost in Place,” feels especially timely. Humans cultivate a deep feeling of belonging and personal narrative by identifying and memorializing the places they arrive from, return to, and draw memories from.
- Wonderbound Presents Aphrodite's Switchboard With Chimney Choir Due to popular demand, Wonderbound is excited to present a special encore weekend of Aphrodite's Switchboard, the celebrated collaboration with Chimney Choir featuring all original music.
- Colorado Symphony - Mozart Under Moonlight The Colorado Symphony presents "Mozart Under Moonlight" at the Arvada Center for one-night-only. Associate Conductor Christopher Dragon leads the orchestra on a glorious evening celebrating the most revered composer of all time.
- Hot Club of Cowtown and the Western Flyers Feat. Katie Glassman Since 1998, the Western swing-gypsy jazz trio Hot Club of Cowtown has traveled the world bringing their own brand of magical musical chemistry to audiences far and wide.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- Michael Martin Murphey #1 American Cowboy Singer, Michael Martin Murphey, brings his full band for a summer concert on July 13, 2018 with local cowboy poet, Jon Chandler, at the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater.
- Denver Brass With the 17th Avenue Allstars - Good Vibrations 2018 Back by popular demand, join the Denver Brass and 17th Avenue Allstars for Good Vibrations!
- Los Lonely Boys With Lisa Morales Los Lonely Boys, best known for the mega-hit "Heaven," return to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre for a summer concert on July 29, 2018.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra - Featuring Steve Lippia, Basie and Sinatra at the Sands One of the greatest jazz albums of all time was "Basie and Sinatra at the Sands,” recorded in Las Vegas in 1966. On July 21, the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra will collaborate with noted interpreter of Frank Sinatra, Steve Lippia to recreate this memorable event.
- The Wailin' Jennys The Wailin' Jennys bring their folk and bluegrass sounds to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre on July 22, 2018 for a summer concert.
- Colorado Symphony - Wicked Divas With Your Colorado Symphony Join us for a Wicked-good evening of Diva showstoppers from the world of Broadway, opera and pop, highlighted by selections from the Tony Award-winning musical Wicked.
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo 80s pop rock icon Pat Benatar, known for hits like "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" and "Love is a Battlefield" comes to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater for a summer concert on July 31st, 2018.
- Asleep at the Wheel With Special Guest Radney Foster Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre icons, Asleep at the Wheel returns for a summer concert with rising country star, Radney Foster, on August 2, 2018.
- Toad the Wet Sprocket With the Samples Toad the Wet Sprocket, featuring Glen Phillips, brings their 90s alt rock sound to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre on August 3, 2018 for a summer concert.
- Air Supply Classic 80s crooners, Air Supply bring a summer concert to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater on August 5th, 2018.
- Face Vocal Band A capella rock comes to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre with FACE Vocal Band performing a summer concert on August 11th, 2018.
- Kerry Pastine & the Crime Scene and Davina & the Vagabonds Rockabilly favorites, Kerry Pastine & the Crime Scene return for a summer concert with hot jazz experts, Davina & the Vagabonds, on August 17th, 2018 at the the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre.