Children's Theater Policies
- No links/files to show
Advance Reservations Required
To guarantee group seating, payment is required 30 days in advance of the show date. Otherwise, tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To reserve theater tickets, call the Box Office at 720-898-7200.
Shadowed and Audio-described Performances
Shadowed performances are interpreted for the hearing impaired through "shadows" who follow each actor through the play translating dialogue to American Sign Language. Audio Description is a service for blind and visually-impaired patrons that explains the non-verbal aspects of a live performance over special headsets.
Refunds and Reservations
Due to the rising costs associated in presenting these productions, we have made the following changes in our Children's Theater group ticketing policy, effective July 30, 2001.
- We are no longer able to issue refunds on Children's Theatre performances after the invoice payment is made, including on the day of the event. After receiving payment your group number attending the event is locked in, regardless of the actual number arriving on the performance date.
- Payment for groups in full is due 30 days prior to the scheduled performance date.
- Changes in the number of tickets reserved may be made anytime before the payment is made.
- The number of reservations needed must include teachers, students and helpers.
- You may request additional tickets pending seating availability, however no decrease in the number attending is possible after receiving payment.
- The Box Office will mail an invoice to the schools address, in care of the person who placed the reservation. This invoice will be issued the week that your reservation is made listing the total charges due, based on the number of seats reserved.
- When placing your reservation, please indicate whether any attendees have special needs such as wheel chair accessibility, preferential seating for visual/hearing impairments, etc. Please also inform the Box Office if you are a Title I funded school.
- A customer service representative from our Box Office will call the teacher/group leader if your payment has not been received by the due date. At that time payment must be tendered or the reservation will be cancelled.
- All requests by school groups for lunch space within the Arvada Center are based on availability and should be directed to the room rental line at 720-898-7311. Ticket purchase does not guarantee lunch space. Lunch space has been secured for your group only when you receive a telephone confirmation.
- On the day of your performance an Arvada Center staff member will greet and assist your group. Please have an exact count of your group at this time, including teachers, students, and helpers. We also ask that you exit the bus and line up single file in front of the building. The line that you form will be the seating order within the theater, so please disperse helpers accordingly.
- Buses may be parked in the two most southern lots of the parking area.
Authorized Ticket Sales
When you buy from someone other than the Arvada Center:
â€˘ We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
â€˘ You almost always pay more than face value
â€˘ We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets
â€˘ We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information
Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings - dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change.