ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
- Lyle the Crocodile When Lyle the big green crocodile turns up in the Primm family’s bathtub nobody quite knows what to do. Lyle’s singing and dancing soon wins them over and the Primms invite him to stay. Their neighbor, Mr. Grumps, and his equally grumpy cat, are not happy.
- 2014-15 Season at a Glance We are excited to announce our 2014-2015 theater season! The upcoming season has an impressive selection of six plays and musicals that offers two regional premieres
- Subscribe or Renew for 2014-15 Theater Season Subscribe or Renew your existing subscription to the 2014-15 Arvada Center Theater Season
- Tarzan, the Stage Musical Based on the smash-hit Disney animated film, Tarzan® swings into the Arvada Center marking its Colorado stage debut. Familiar to families over several generations, Tarzan® tells the story of an infant boy orphaned in a shipwreck on the shores of west Africa. Buy Now Learn More
- – Charlotte's Web - Spring 2015 Charlottes Web, a beloved children's classic, spins the tale of a clever spider and her pig friend Wilbur.
- Don McLean and Judy Collins Don McLean and Judy Collins. Wednesday July 30 at 7:30pm Buy Now Learn More
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band and Los Lonely Boys Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Los Lonely Boys - Tuesday Aug 5 at 7:30pm Buy Now Learn More
- Colorado Ballet ~ an Evening Under the Stars Colorado Ballet || A Evening Under The Stars || Aug 16 - Join the stars of Colorado Ballet under the stars for a program featuring excerpts Colorado Ballet’s upcoming fall productions of "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" and "Dracula". Buy Now Learn More
- The Subdudes - Original Lineup Reunited! They're back! Tommy Malone, John Magnie, Steve Amedee and Johnny Ray Allen - the original lineup of The Subdudes - are going on the road for the first time in 17 years. Buy Now Learn More
- Eva Schloss: Anne Frank and Me Eva Schloss: Anne Frank and Me - an intimate conversation with Anne Frank's Stepsister. Enjoy a unique and historic opportunity to enter the world of the stepsister and childhood friend of Anne Frank, Eva Schloss. Buy Now Learn More
- The Manhattan Transfer With FACE It's been more than 40 years since Tim Hauser, a former Madison Avenue marketing executive, paid his bills by driving a NYC cab while aspiring to form a harmony vocal quartet that could authentically embrace varied musical styles, and still create something wholly unique American pop music. Buy Now Learn More
- The Denver Brass: A Space Odyssey Arvada Center's Outdoor Amphitheateris the perfect setting for an out-of-this-world space encounter. Hal the Computer, from 2001: A Space Odyssey, will guide you through a universe of space age entertainment: Jupiter, Mars, Orsen Wells War of the Worlds, Star Trek, Zarathustra, Apollo 13 and more... Buy Now Learn More
- The Mavericks The Mavericks are back. The country-steeped garage band with a Cuban American lead singer that had emerged from Miami in 1989 with their sultry debut that was equal parts innocence, intensity, and vintage influences reunited in 2012 after an eight-year hiatus. Buy Now Learn More
- – Memphis, the Musical From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a sizzling Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs, and a thrilling tale of fame and love.