ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
- 2014-15 Season at a Glance We are excited to announce our 2014-2015 theater season! The upcoming season has an impressive selection of six plays and musicals that offers two regional premieres
- Lyle the Crocodile - Fall 2014 When Lyle the big green crocodile turns up in the Primm family’s bathtub nobody quite knows what to do. Lyle’s singing and dancing soon wins them over and the Primms invite him to stay. Their neighbor, Mr. Grumps, and his equally grumpy cat, are not happy. Buy Now Learn More
- – Memphis, the Musical From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a sizzling Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs, and a thrilling tale of fame and love. Buy Now Learn More
- – Creede Repertory Theatre Presents "The Last Romance" Creede Repertory Theatre returns with this delightful romantic comedy about love in the golden years. Ralph, an elderly widower, feels young again – all thanks to an unexpected second chance at love. Buy Now Learn More
- Colorado Chamber Orchestra The Colorado Chamber Orchestra presents two wide-ranging programs in its inaugural season as Orchestra-In-Residence at the Arvada Center. Maestro Thomas Blomster will lead the orchestra in performances of familiar favorites as well as regional premiers by CCO Composer-in-Residence, Dr. Michael Udow.
- – Colorado Chamber Orchestra Inaugural Performance The Colorado Chamber Orchestra presents its inaugural season opener as Orchestra-In-Residence at the Arvada Center. Maestro Thomas Blomster will lead the orchestra in performances of familiar favorites as well as regional premiers by CCO Composer-in-Residence, Dr. Michael Udow. Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations - 27th Season THE MIRACLE OF MOZART!, RACHMANINOFF AND FRIENDS, THREE GREAT B's - BEETHOVEN, BRAHMS, AND -----BARTOK!, CLASSICS GO POP!
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations - the Miracle of Mozart! His delightful and witty variations on "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", the haunting, introspective Adagio in B Minor, and the powerful, declamatory A Minor Sonata written after the death of his mother. Buy Now Learn More
Front Range Youth Symphony Concerts
FRYS Concert Performances
Fall Concert -- Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
"Autumn Beauty" Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations - Rachmaninoff and Friends The Romanticism of the Russian Soul! Glorious Preludes of Rachmaninoff, excerpts from the popularSeasons of Tchaikovsky, the hair raising Suggestion Diabolique of Prokofiev, and the mystical musical musings of Alexander Scriabin. Buy Now Learn More
- – Dance Concerts The Arvada Center Dance Academy’s annual Jazz Dance Concert is a showcase of Academy dancers from ages 7-18. This year they will share their passion for jazz, modern and tap dance in pieces that reach across a spectrum of emotions. Buy Now Learn More
- – She Loves Me She Loves Me is a romantic comedy with a touch of holiday nostalgia and elegance. Buy Now Learn More