ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
- 2014-15 Season at a Glance We are excited to announce our 2014-2015 theater season! The upcoming season has an impressive selection of six plays and musicals that offers two regional premieres
- Lyle the Crocodile - Fall 2014 When Lyle the big green crocodile turns up in the Primm family’s bathtub nobody quite knows what to do. Lyle’s singing and dancing soon wins them over and the Primms invite him to stay. Their neighbor, Mr. Grumps, and his equally grumpy cat, are not happy. Buy Now Learn More
- Eva Schloss: Anne Frank and Me Eva Schloss: Anne Frank and Me - an intimate conversation with Anne Frank's Stepsister. Enjoy a unique and historic opportunity to enter the world of the stepsister and childhood friend of Anne Frank, Eva Schloss. Buy Now Learn More
- The Manhattan Transfer With FACE It's been more than 40 years since Tim Hauser, a former Madison Avenue marketing executive, paid his bills by driving a NYC cab while aspiring to form a harmony vocal quartet that could authentically embrace varied musical styles, and still create something wholly unique American pop music. Buy Now Learn More
- The Denver Brass: A Space Odyssey Arvada Center's Outdoor Amphitheateris the perfect setting for an out-of-this-world space encounter. Hal the Computer, from 2001: A Space Odyssey, will guide you through a universe of space age entertainment: Jupiter, Mars, Orsen Wells War of the Worlds, Star Trek, Zarathustra, Apollo 13 and more... Buy Now Learn More
Rockley Family Foundation Annual Instrument Sale
Pianos, Digital Pianos, Guitars Violins available for public purchase
Friday August 29 - Sunday August 31
- The Mavericks The Mavericks are back. The country-steeped garage band with a Cuban American lead singer that had emerged from Miami in 1989 with their sultry debut that was equal parts innocence, intensity, and vintage influences reunited in 2012 after an eight-year hiatus. Buy Now Learn More
- – Memphis, the Musical From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a sizzling Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs, and a thrilling tale of fame and love. Buy Now Learn More
- – Creede Repertory Theatre Presents "The Last Romance" Creede Repertory Theatre returns with this delightful romantic comedy about love in the golden years. Ralph, an elderly widower, feels young again – all thanks to an unexpected second chance at love. Buy Now Learn More
- Colorado Chamber Orchestra The Colorado Chamber Orchestra presents two wide-ranging programs in its inaugural season as Orchestra-In-Residence at the Arvada Center. Maestro Thomas Blomster will lead the orchestra in performances of familiar favorites as well as regional premiers by CCO Composer-in-Residence, Dr. Michael Udow.
- – Colorado Chamber Orchestra Opens the Season The Colorado Chamber Orchestra presents its inaugural season opener as Orchestra-In-Residence at the Arvada Center. Maestro Thomas Blomster will lead the orchestra in performances of familiar favorites as well as regional premiers by CCO Composer-in-Residence, Dr. Michael Udow. Buy Now Learn More