ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
Learn more about what we do at The Center by accessing our Annual Report here.
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- – A Year With Frog and Toad A Year With Frog and Toad follows the woodland adventures of two amphibious friends, a worrywart toad, and a perky frog, with their assorted colorful hopping, crawling and flying companions, over the course of a year. Buy Now Learn More
- – Bus Stop Bo is a boastful but innocent cowboy who plans to get Cherie to the altar, kicking and screaming if necessary. Buy Now Learn More
- – The Drowning Girls Bessie, Alice and Margaret have two things in common: they are married to George Joseph Smith, and they are dead. Buy Now Learn More
- – Jesus Christ Superstar Sensational or sacrilegious… definitely controversial, the first rock opera created at the end of the turbulent '60s, centers on a social and political rebel. Buy Now Learn More