ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
- 2016 – 2017 Arvada Center Theatre Season at a glance See a complete listing of the plays and musicals which make up the Arvada Center's 41st theatre season.
- – Sister Act Sister Act, a delightful musical comedy, has audiences jumping to their feet! Buy Now Learn More
- – Tartuffe Orgon is a lucky man! He has a lovely wife, two devoted children and all the wealth a man could need. And now he’s found Tartuffe, a humble and pious, holy man who promises eternal salvation. Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- – Junie B. Jones, the Musical Wowee, wow-wow! Guess what? Everyone's favorite first grader, Junie B. Jones is visiting the Arvada Center! Come watch Junie B. and all her friends as they have outrageous adventures and learn lots too. Don't miss out on all of the fun! Buy Now Learn More
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- Behind Enemy Lines: An Evening With Marthe Cohn Now 96, much-decorated war hero Marthe Cohn will visit the Arvada Center and talk about the wartime experiences of her family who fought and survived the Nazis, and how she went from nursing student to spy.
- I'll Be Home for Christmas Set in 1969, the Bright family prepares for their annual Christmas variety show, one of the most-watched and anticipated television events of the year. Buy Now Learn More