Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Theatre Visioning Council Visioning: The act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be.The Arvada Center is embarking on a process for re-visioning the artistic, producing, and business model for non-musical theatre. More...
ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
- Summer Stage Concert Series 2015 2015 Summer Stage Concert Series at Arvada Center co-presented with Swallow Hill Music
- 2015-2016 Theater Season Subscriptions 2015-2016 Theater Subscription Packages
- Charlotte's Web - Fall 2015 Charlotte's Web, a beloved children's classic, spins the tale of a clever spider and her pig friend Wilbur.
- Colorado Chamber Orchestra The Colorado Chamber Orchestra returns for its second season offering a three-concert series on Sunday afternoons. CCO also introduces us to a new Composer-in-Residence, Dr. Anne M. Guzzo. This season's programming includes some classical favorites as well as new compositions.
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Los Lonely Boys With Matt Andersen Grammy winning,Texas rock band Los Lonely Boys returns to Denver for a summer concert on September 3, 2015
- – Saturday Night Fever, the Musical Pull out your leisure suit & let's boogie down with the regional premiere musical Saturday Night Fever at the Arvada Center. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer Stage Concert Series: David Grisman Bluegrass Experience and the Jeff Austin Band Bluegrass legends David Grisman Bluegrass Experience and the Jeff Austin Band will be playing a summer concert in Denver on September 11, 2015.
- Good on Paper In this quirky romantic comedy, virtual dating takes on a new twist when a lovelorn police-sketch artist brings her drawings to life. Peg is absurdly particular about the men she dates, no one can live up to her standards until… a “Guy” jumps off the sketchpad and sweeps her off her feet. Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations 2015-16 Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations features Schumann, Chopin, Grieg, Brahms, Liszt, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Rachmaninoff and others!
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations - the Passionate Love Music of Robert Schumann If ever there was a composer whose music was inspired by love that composer was Robert Schumann! Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concert - an American Salute! Gershwin's rarely heard solo piano arrangement of Rhapsody in Blue as well as poetic works of Leonard Bernstein, and jazzy compositions of Aaron Copland. Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concerts These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Colorado Chamber Orchestra - Myths, Painters and Composers Three musical selections feature solo harp and piano performances and selections from Composer-in-Residence Dr. Anne M. Guzzo, Donald Hilsberg, Ravel and Mozart. Buy Now Learn More
- The Mitzvah Project 2015 The Mitzvah Project is a combination of theatre, history lesson and conversation in which actor and child of survivor, Roger Grunwald, explores one of the most shocking aspects of the Jewish experience during the Second World War. Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concert - the Power and Passion of Beethoven The humorous Rage over a Lost Penny, Fr Elise (who was she, and why did Beethoven compose this for her?), and the Moonlight Sonata Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations - Chopin and Grieg - a Musical Friendship Two of the most poppular composers of all time. Moonlit Nocturnes, zesty Norwegian Dances, melodious Mazurkas, and a vibrant Polonaise. Buy Now Learn More
- Irving Berlin's White Christmas Veterans Bob Wallace and Phil Davis have a successful song-and-dance act after World War II. With romance in mind, they follow two sisters to a Vermont lodge where they are performing in a Christmas show. This sentimental musical is filled with Christmas cheer Buy Now Learn More