ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
Learn more about what we do at The Center by accessing our Annual Report here.
- – I'll Be Home for Christmas Set in 1969, the Bright family prepares for their annual Christmas variety show, one of the most-watched and anticipated television events of the year. Buy Now Learn More
- – Junie B. Jones, The Musical Wowee, wow-wow! Guess what? Everyone's favorite first grader, Junie B. Jones is visiting the Arvada Center! Come watch Junie B. and all her friends as they have outrageous adventures and learn lots too. Don't miss out on all of the fun! Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- – A Year With Frog and Toad A Year With Frog and Toad follows the woodland adventures of two amphibious friends, a worrywart toad, and a perky frog, with their assorted colorful hopping, crawling and flying companions, over the course of a year. Buy Now Learn More
- Bus Stop Bo is a boastful but innocent cowboy who plans to get Cherie to the altar, kicking and screaming if necessary. Buy Now Learn More