Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Theatre Visioning Council Visioning: The act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be.The Arvada Center is embarking on a process for re-visioning the artistic, producing, and business model for non-musical theatre. More...
ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
- Summer Stage Concert Series 2015 2015 Summer Stage Concert Series at Arvada Center co-presented with Swallow Hill Music
- 2015-2016 Theater Season Subscriptions 2015-2016 Theater Subscription Packages
Summer Drama Camp Performances
Summer 2015 Drama Camp Performances
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Los Lobos With the Soul Rebels Tex-Mex, Rock and R&B band Los Lobos will be playing a summer concert in Denver on July 30, 2015.
- Colorado Chamber Orchestra The Colorado Chamber Orchestra returns for its second season offering a three-concert series on Sunday afternoons. CCO also introduces us to a new Composer-in-Residence, Dr. Anne M. Guzzo. This season's programming includes some classical favorites as well as new compositions.
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Colorado Symphony Presents Boston Pops Tribute Colorado Symphony returns again for another evening with Boston Pops Tribute playing homage to the great Arthur Fiedler, long-time conductor of the Boston Pops. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra Colorado’s best musicians performing classic big band and modern large ensemble jazz pieces by favorites like Count Basie, Maynard Ferguson, Buddy Rich, and more! From hard swinging blues, to beautiful ballads, to driving Latin tunes, the CJRO will treat the audience to the best of big band jazz.
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Rhiannon Giddens With the Haunted Windchimes Rhiannon Giddens of the Carolina Chocolate Drops showcases her debut solo album in Denver on August 14, 2015
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Colorado Ballet Colorado Ballet returns to Arvada Center for another "Evening Under the Stars" ballet concert in Denver. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer Stage Concert Series: The Denver Brass The Denver Brass returns to the Arvada Center to bring back the good old days of summer through movie favorites, sizzling jazz and Caribbean rhythms.
- Summer Stage Concert Series: Los Lonely Boys Grammy winning,Texas rock band Los Lonely Boys returns to Denver for a summer concert on September 3, 2015
- Saturday Night Fever Pull out your leisure suit, put on your hot pants, polish your platform shoes and get ready to boogie down when we present this regional premiere musical based on the classic 70s film. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer Stage Concert Series: David Grisman Bluegrass Experience and the Jeff Austin Band Bluegrass legends David Grisman Bluegrass Experience and the Jeff Austin Band will be playing a summer concert in Denver on September 11, 2015.
- Good on Paper In this quirky romantic comedy, virtual dating takes on a new twist when a lovelorn police-sketch artist brings her drawings to life. Peg is absurdly particular about the men she dates, no one can live up to her standards until… a “Guy” jumps off the sketchpad and sweeps her off her feet. Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Coffee Concerts These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Colorado Chamber Orchestra - Myths, Painters and Composers Three musical selections feature solo harp and piano performances and selections from Composer-in-Residence Dr. Anne M. Guzzo, Donald Hilsberg, Ravel and Mozart.
- – Charlotte's Web - Fall 2015 Charlotte's Web, a beloved children's classic, spins the tale of a clever spider and her pig friend Wilbur.