2017-2018 Theatre Season
The Arvada Center has announced its 2017-18 season, a diverse line-up of plays and musicals. The three musical and four play season includes two regional premiere plays performed in repertory, as well as the return of one of the Arvada Center’s most highly-requested musicals. The season also marks the second- year of the Black Box Repertory Theatre, a company of actors, who will perform three of the Black Box Theatre’s four plays in repertory.
- – A Year With Frog and Toad Based on the award-winning books by Arnold Lobel, A Year With Frog and Toad follows the adventures of two best friends: the cheerful Frog and the grumpy Toad. Buy Now Learn More
- – The Foreigner Charlie Baker, a painfully shy Englishman, finds himself at a rural Georgia hunting lodge for a few days of peace and quiet. To save Charlie from having to speak to strangers, the local inhabitants are told that he’s a foreigner who can’t speak or understand a word of English. Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat One of our most popular musicals of all time returns to the Arvada Center stage. Many of you have asked about this amazing musical, but due to licensing restrictions it can’t be revealed until late August. We promise, you’ll love it. Buy Now Learn More