2017-2018 Theatre Season
The Arvada Center has announced its 2017-18 season, a diverse line-up of plays and musicals. The three musical and four play season includes two regional premiere plays performed in repertory, as well as the return of one of the Arvada Center’s most highly-requested musicals. The season also marks the second- year of the Black Box Repertory Theatre, a company of actors, who will perform three of the Black Box Theatre’s four plays in repertory.
- Summer Concerts 2017 The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is excited to announce its 2017 Summer Stage Concert Series, featuring a wide array of critically acclaimed and award-winning artists including Marc Cohn, Three Dog Night, The Robert Cray Band, Boz Scaggs, Chris Botti, Clint Black and more. Buy Now Learn More
- – A Chorus Line Everything is on the line for seventeen dancers as they audition for a highly sought-after place in the chorus of a Broadway musical. Through this exhausting process, their stories and vulnerabilities are laid on the line as they ultimately come together and become one singular sensation! Buy Now Learn More
- Surviving Auschwitz’s Angel of Death The youngest inmate of the notorious Nazi Auschwitz, Rabbi Nissen Mangel survived against all odds to become a world-renowned scholar, speaker and philosopher.
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- – A Year With Frog and Toad Based on the award-winning books by Arnold Lobel, A Year With Frog and Toad follows the adventures of two best friends: the cheerful Frog and the grumpy Toad. Buy Now Learn More
- – The Foreigner Charlie Baker, a painfully shy Englishman, finds himself at a rural Georgia hunting lodge for a few days of peace and quiet. To save Charlie from having to speak to strangers, the local inhabitants are told that he’s a foreigner who can’t speak or understand a word of English. Buy Now Learn More