Rush Ticket Program
For over 40 years, the Arvada Center has produced entertaining and critically acclaimed professional theatre. We stand by our commitment to making live theatre available for everyone. This season, our discounted Rush Ticket program provides affordable access to all seven of our plays and musicals. Rush Tickets are available every Monday during the run of a production.
How it works
- Every Monday at 10 a.m.. our discounted Rush Tickets go on sale for performance, Tuesday through Sunday, that week.
- To purchase, contact us by phone at 720-898-7200, or in person at our Box Office.
- No promo code needed - just tell us you are interested in purchasing Rush Tickets.
- Tickets cost $15 each for our Main Stage Musicals, or $10 each for Black Box Plays. There are no service fees, and quantities are limited to 4 tickets per production.
- Please note: All sales are final, and refunds are not permitted. Exchanges are subject to availability and may incur additional fees. Rush tickets are not available for all productions or performances. Call the box office for details.
Family and Friend 4-packs
Come with a group and save! Family and Friend 4-Packs are available to any Theatre Season production. For more details, or to order, call the box office at 720-898-7200.
Main Stage Theatre - $240 per 4-pack
Black Box Theatre - $140 per 4-pack
Available in person and over the phone only. All four tickets must be used in the same production.
National Guard/Military and Family Members Discount
2 for 1 Value Tickets for Theater Season shows
Main Stage Shows: Tues or Wed Evening and Wed & Sat Matinees Only.
Black Box Shows: Sat Evening or Sun & Wed Matinees Only
$2 Off Children Theatre Shows ( Wknd Performance Only)
The Arvada Center theater season produces 6-7 productions a year and our Children’s Theater program stages two productions a year. For a complete schedule of shows, please go to our Performing Arts section of this web site.
It is highly recommended that tickets be purchased in advanced through the Box Office at 720-898-7200. Tickets will be held in Will Call.
Blue Star Theatres is a program of Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group, with support from the MetLife Foundation.
Bring a group to the Arvada Center and save! For more information, payment arrangements, and to reserve your seats, please contact the Box Office at (720)898-7200.
For education groups, please browse your options under Educators and Community Groups menu on this page: https://arvadacenter.org/education/arts-day or call the School Programs Coordinator at 720-898-7240
Colorado Theatre Guild
Colorado Theatre Guild members receive $15 off value seating for the first two weeks of the run of a show. This promo is currently not available on the web. Please call the Box Office to redeem this offer.
SCFD organization employees receive $15 off value seating for the first two weeks of the run of a show. This promo is currently not available on the web. Please call the Box Office to redeem this offer.
The Actor's Equity members receive one 50% off ticket for value seating for a performance they want to attend. This promo is not available by web. Please call the Box Office to redeem this offer.