Visit The Award-Winning Arvada Center
The award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada and by the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The Arvada Center provides free parking for all its patrons and is located at:
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003
For more information call 720-898-7200.
Service Animals and Pets
Arvada Center welcomes designated service animals only. As a courtesy to other patrons attending events at the Arvada Center, please do not bring non-service animals.
Group Visitation Policy
Depending on the day and the level of programmed activities, it can be a challenge to provide a quality experience for Self-Guided Groups. As a result, we are implementing a policy requiring all Self-Guided Groups to reserve time for their visit in advance. Read more on our Group Visitation Policy here .
We offer theatrical performances, galleries and educational opportunities for its patrons through a direct connection to the Arts.
We feature two theatrical performance venues. Our Main Stage seats 526 and our smaller Black Box Theatre seats 226. We produce seven theatrical productions a year.
The Arvada Center has three gallery exhibit areas where we feature touring exhibits, local artists and partnership exhibits.
Our multi-disciplinary arts education programs reach all ages through classes and workshops at the Arvada Center and outreach into schools and community organizations. We offer classes in acting/performance art, ceramics, dance, humanities, movement/yoga, music, photography and visual arts.
There’s something special about the arts and humanities. Something transcendent. They can enrich who we are and inspire who we want to become. Ultimately, they appeal to the best in all of us, exciting our senses and enhancing our state of mind.
The Arvada Center produces, curates, and creates national-caliber arts, humanities, education, and entertainment that are designed to help you see, hear, feel, and think a little deeper. Here, there’s truly something for everyone. You’ll find something you can not only relate to, but something that resonates—no matter who you are, no matter where you’re from.
The Arvada Center celebrates and elevates the human condition with engaging arts, humanities, education, and entertainment that expand the cultural landscape for everyone who visits us.
The Arvada Center will be a nationally-recognized leader in creating high-quality arts and humanities experiences that nourish the ability to explore and express the full range of human emotion.
With so much competing for shorter attention spans and limited entertainment dollars, it takes something truly special to stand out. As we focus on drawing new attendees and keeping faithful patrons coming back for more, the Arvada Center maintains an unwavering dedication to these core pillars.
There’s never a substitute for excellence—especially when it comes to enlightening and entertaining a discerning audience. The Arvada Center consistently elevates all of our arts and humanities offerings in a fiscally responsible way that ensures our long-term sustainability.
For us, the old adage about “love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life” is spot on. We LOVE what we do and it shows. We truly cherish the opportunity to create world-class arts and humanities for all.
Knowing the arts and humanities are for everyone, we embrace the big IDEA (inclusion, diversity, equity and access). At the Arvada Center, everyone is welcomed. Whether you come to laugh, cry, think or escape, there’s something for everyone. Every time.
At their core, the arts are about creating something special. Something memorable. Something shareable. The Arvada Center applies our creativity to develop and deliver truly innovative arts and humanities offerings that touch the heart and enrich the mind.
- – Ella Enchanted Join Ella as we journey to the fairytale land of Frell on a path to self-discovery! The stage musical of Ella Enchanted has recently been adapted from the beloved Newbery Honor book by Gail Carson Levine. Ella must navigate her world with the "gift" of complete obedience by her misguided fairy godmo Buy Now Learn More
- – A Christmas Carol - the Musical 2019 Charles Dickens’ classic tale takes us on a journey to the past, present and future this holiday season! With music by Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid) and lyrics by Lynn Ahrens (Ragtime, Seussical). Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation. Buy Now Learn More
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations© Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain. Buy Now Learn More
- Romance in the Rockies Treat yourself to an evening of indulgence, featuring celebrated and bestselling author Robyn Carr! Buy Now Learn More
- – Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express A train full of strangers, a mysterious murder, and an eccentric sleuth piecing it all together. This adaptation of Agatha Christie’s best-selling novel promises a fun, fast-paced thrill ride that will bring out the detective in all of us and make us all wonder, whodunit? Buy Now Learn More
- – A Midsummer Night’s Dream Love conquers all in this highly theatrical and imaginative telling of Shakespeare’s most popular romantic comedy. Created with a company of eight transformative actors, this story comes to life with the help of a little music, a little mayhem… and a little magic. Buy Now Learn More
- – Catana Chetwynd: Arvada Center Literary Series Join celebrated artist and author Catana Chetwynd for this unique and charming addition to the Arvada Center Literary Series as she discusses her work and newest collection, Snug. Why bother getting out of bed when you could stay bundled up with that special someone and a book of cozy, cute comics. Buy Now Learn More
- – Small Mouth Sounds How do you speak your mind when you can’t say a word? Set in a Zen retreat, we meet six strangers whose desires to connect are at direct odds with their vows of silence. An off-Broadway hit, this unique and heartfelt story asks many questions without saying a word. Buy Now Learn More