There’s something special about the arts and humanities. Something transcendent. They can enrich who we are and inspire who we want to become. Ultimately, they appeal to the best in all of us, exciting our senses and enhancing our state of mind.
The Arvada Center produces, curates, and creates national-caliber arts, humanities, education, and entertainment that are designed to help you see, hear, feel, and think a little deeper. Here, there’s truly something for everyone. You’ll find something you can not only relate to, but something that resonates—no matter who you are, no matter where you’re from.
The Arvada Center celebrates and elevates the human condition with engaging arts, humanities, education, and entertainment that expand the cultural landscape for everyone who visits us.
The Arvada Center will be a nationally-recognized leader in creating high-quality arts and humanities experiences that nourish the ability to explore and express the full range of human emotion.
With so much competing for shorter attention spans and limited entertainment dollars, it takes something truly special to stand out. As we focus on drawing new attendees and keeping faithful patrons coming back for more, the Arvada Center maintains an unwavering dedication to these core pillars.
There’s never a substitute for excellence—especially when it comes to enlightening and entertaining a discerning audience. The Arvada Center consistently elevates all of our arts and humanities offerings in a fiscally responsible way that ensures our long-term sustainability.
For us, the old adage about “love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life” is spot on. We LOVE what we do and it shows. We truly cherish the opportunity to create world-class arts and humanities for all.
Knowing the arts and humanities are for everyone, we embrace the big IDEA (inclusion, diversity, equity and access). At the Arvada Center, everyone is welcomed. Whether you come to laugh, cry, think or escape, there’s something for everyone. Every time.
At their core, the arts are about creating something special. Something memorable. Something shareable. The Arvada Center applies our creativity to develop and deliver truly innovative arts and humanities offerings that touch the heart and enrich the mind.
The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
Read this season's ArtsCentric here!
Learn more about what we do at The Center by accessing our Annual Report here .
Interested in booking an event at the Arvada Center? Visit ArvadaEvents.com .
- Colorado Ballet Join Colorado Ballet at the Arvada Center for An Evening Under the Stars. The program features ballet excerpts from classical and contemporary favorites, followed by a performance of George Balanchine’s Serenade set to Tchaikovsky’s mesmerizing “Serenade for Strings.” Buy Now Learn More
- The CJRO Plays the Music of Ray Charles With Count Basie The Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra will perform music from Ray Charles performances that were then matched to recordings of the Count Basie Orchestra in the instantly classic album, “Ray Sings and Basie Swings.” Buy Now Learn More
- – Bright Star - Inspired by a True Story Set against the rich backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Bright Star weaves an emotional tale of love, loss, and understanding told through the timeless sounds of bluegrass music. Music, story, and lyrics written by Steve Martin and Edie Brickell. Buy Now Learn More
- Squeeze – The Squeeze Songbook Tour With X Squeeze will play the Arvada Center's Outdoor Amphitheatre with X on September 6, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at just $45! Buy Now Learn More
- Salman Rushdie: Arvada Center Literary Series The Tattered Cover Bookstore presents an evening with Salman Rushdie, renowned author of novels such as Midnight’s Children and The Satanic Verses. This September, he comes to the Arvada Center to discuss his forthcoming fourteenth novel, Quichotte. Buy Now Learn More
- – Plaza Suite One hotel suite and three separate stories of relationships gone awry. Neil Simon’s classic wit sparkles in the telling of forgotten anniversaries, a covert rendezvous, and a bride who won’t come out of the bathroom for her own wedding. Buy Now Learn More