Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx, check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
- Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Launches Book Fest May 19 Arvada CO A celebration of books, reading and writing for the whole family, the first annual Arvada Center Book Fest takes place at the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities on May 19 from 10:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m. Designed as an event for all ages.
- The 47th Annual Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition Opens April 13 For 47 years the Jeffco Schools Foundation High School Art Exhibition has encouraged and supported tomorrow’s artists from the Jefferson County school district, many of whom go on to thrive as professional artists and art teachers themselves.
The Arvada Center Closes the 2017 – 2018 Season with Stephen Sondheim's “Sunday in the Park with George”
Arvada CO The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities closes its 42nd theatre season with Stephen Sondheims Sunday in the Park with George, directed by Rod A. Lansberry, on Tuesday, April 17, 2018. Inspired by the painting A Sunday Afternoon on the Island o
- The Arvada Center Closes the 2017-2018 Black Box Season With Arthur Miller's "All My Sons" The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities finishes the 2017 – 2018 Black Box season with All My Sons directed by Lynne Collins, opening Friday, March 2, 2018.
- The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities Hosts Special Musical Performance of the Legacy Show The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will host a performance of the multimedia musical experience The Legacy Show on Saturday, February 24, 2018, at 7:30 p.m. in the Main Stage Theatre.
- The Arvada Center Presents the Children’s Musical “Seussical” The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities opens the children’s musical Seussical on February 2, 2018.
- The Arvada Center Presents the Regional Premiere of "The Electric Baby" The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities continues the 2017 – 2018 Black Box Season with the regional premiere of The Electric Baby, directed by Rick Barbour on Friday, February 9, 2018.
- Arvada Center’s Winter Gallery Exhibitions Center on Chairs This January, the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities hosts in SITu, three gallery exhibitions that explore the artistic potential of chairs opening January 18.
The Arvada Center Hosts Events Commemorating the First World War
This January, the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities continues Where Do We Go From Here? - America in the First World War, a multifaceted statewide event marking the 100th anniversary of World War I.
Jeffrey Siegel’s Season Continues at the Arvada Center This January
The 30th Season of Jeffrey Siegels Keyboard Conversations and Coffee Concerts continues with two performances The Classic Moderns and Three Great Romantics both on January 17, 2018.