Welcome! This online press room is designed to meet the needs of the media, as well as anyone else interested in details on Arvada Center news and events. To stay current on the many activities at the Arvada Center please sign up for our newsletter https://support.arvadacenter.org/account/shortreg.aspx , check out our BLOG or join us on Facebook or Twitter .
- 154 Pieces – 135 Artists – 73 Days - Art of the State 2019 Opens January 17 The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is proud to present Art of the State 2019, a juried exhibition showcasing the quality and diversity of Colorado Artists.
- Arvada Center and Chabad of NW Metro Denver Present the Hasidic World of Art/Music The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities continues its cultural partnership with the Chabad of NW Metro Denver on March- 14 at 7:00 p.m. to present The Hasidic World of Art/Music: A Moving Musical and Art Experience.
- Arvada Center Celebrates the holidays with ELF - The Musical The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities kicks off its holiday season with the hit Broadway hit ELF- The Musical playing November 20 - December 23, 2018.
- The Arvada Center Opens its Third Black Box Repertory Play Series With The Diary of Anne Frank The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities begins the third iteration of its critically acclaimed Black Box Repertory season on February 1, 2019 with a heart-wrenching story of hope in the face of discrimination, The Diary of Anne Frank.
- The Arvada Center Proudly Hosts the Colorado Book and Arts Festival on March 16, 2019 The Arvada Center and Regis University are partnering with Tattered Cover Book Store to present this one-day literary event celebrating books, arts and music for the whole family.
- The Arvada Center announces 2018 – 2019 Coffee Concerts With Jeffrey Siegel The Arvada Center has announced the 2018 - 2019 season of Jeffrey Siegel's Coffee Concerts. The concerts will be held in the Main Stage Theatre at 11:00 a.m. Season subscriptions are on sale now and single tickets will be available beginning August 1. Call the Arvada Center at 720-898-7200
- The Arvada Center Opens the 2018-2019 Theatre Season With “Mamma Mia!” The Arvada Center opens its 43rd theatre season with Mamma Mia!
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations® 31st Season Is Announced! The Arvada Center has announced the program schedule for the 31st anniversary season of Jeffrey Siegel's Keyboard Conversations.
- The Arvada Center Announces Auditions for Its Children’s Theatre Production of Ella Enchanted The Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities will hold auditions for on Monday, November 5 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Arvada Center, 6901 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada 80003. Callbacks will be held Tuesday, November 6, 2018.