Arvada Center Blog
For the fifth consecutive year, the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is participating in Colorado Gives Day, an annual statewide initiative to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. We are asking our supporters to Tip Us a Ten Spot to support the Arvada Center.
Tip Us a Ten Spot and help us in making art happen here at the Arvada Center.
Donations are being accepted December 1 – 9.
How will your $10 donation help? There are hundreds of items used every day in our education classes, school Arts Day programs, visual art exhibitions and performing arts productions. Many items cost around $10, for example:
• Two industrial spools of thread for the costume shop
• One 25lb bag of clay for a children’s pottery class
• Two costumes for a drama camp performance
• Three yards of fabric for a Dance Academy ballet costume
• One of the 300 halogen light bulbs used to shine on art in our galleries
• One box of “diamond” gemstones to make a costume dazzle
• Paint rollers and trays for painting over 10,000 sq. ft. of gallery space before every exhibition
• One new set of strings so a violinist in the Front Range Youth Symphony can make music
• One large bag of throat lozenges for our actors
New this year is an easy to use Give by Cell feature that allows you to
Tip Us a Ten Spot using your mobile phone*. To donate with your cell phone – text the word GIVE2ART to 56512 or set up your donation online at https://www.coloradogives.org/ArvadaCenter/
Visiting the Arvada Center? Donation boxes are available throughout the building or stop by the Box Office, and someone will be happy to help you. For additional information, call the Arvada Center at 720-898-7200.
Don’t wait until December 9 – Tip Us a Ten Spot today!
*Terms and Conditions of Text-To-Donate with Mobile Giving Foundation