Class Catalog and Registration
The Arvada Center studio has a nationally recognized reputation as a high quality, well equipped and expertly staffed ceramics education program.
- Weekly classes covering beginning to advanced levels
- Handbuilding, sculpture and all levels of throwing classes
- Specialized firing techniques such as Raku and Salt
- Summer workshops by nationally and internationally recognized ceramic artists
From the basic foundations of dance to advanced level classes, the Dance department has you covered.
- Instruction in ballet, jazz, modern, tap and hip hop
- Offering dance classes for students starting at age 3
- Countless alumni have gone on to college scholarships, professional companies and even Broadway
The Center's brand new, state of the art Digital Creative Arts Lab (DCAL) takes a modernistic approach on the arts.
- Featuring the latest tablets, laptops, 3D printers, electronic cutting machines and more
- Cameras, microphones, lighting equipment and green screens for digital film making
- Learn to photograph your art, shoot a family portrait or draw on an iPad
The Arvada Center Theatre Academy offers students — from beginning to advanced — year-round training so they can develop skills and knowledge in all areas of performing arts.
- Featuring classes in comedy, improvisation, musical theatre and more
- Summer drama camps featuring fully staged performances in the Main Stage and Black Box Theatres
- Offering film and TV acting and private acting lessons
Deepen your appreciation for Theatre with one of our Theatre Salon classes or tell your story in a memoir writing class
- Read and discuss the script and story with the class
- Meet the production’s director, cast or scenic designer
- Get a back stage tour of the production
Whether you want to be a Bob Dylan-style folk singer or a classical pianist, The Arvada Center has the lessons and classes to help you deepen your appreciation for music and your skills.
- Group and individual singing and voice lessons for children and adults
- Learn to play instruments including piano, drums, guitar and more
- Learn more about composers and their work with music appreciation courses
The Arvada Center has a bustling Visual Arts program that aims to bring out the artist in all age levels.
- Classes in drawing, painting, calligraphy, watercolor, crocheting, quilting and much more
- Into courses for beginners, like Drawing For People Who Think They Can't
- Experienced teachers and artists teach you the techniques you need to bring your vision to life
Ready to register?
Click a tab above to view and register for classes by class type and age group.
Not sure what class you’d like to take?
Check out a class catalog below for class description, teacher information and more.
January - March, 2020
The Winter class session is your chance to break out of the ordinary! No matter your age, the Arvada Center has something for you – from Musical Theatre for 3 year olds to our Ageless Adult painting classes. Don’t miss this chance to try something new!