Due to the public health crisis, the Arvada Center is currently closed to the public - and we have unfortunately had to cancel or postpone our spring musical, plays and classes. During these unprecedented and uncertain times, the Arvada Center looks to our friends, donors, and patrons to help us weather this storm.
Here are some ways you can continue to help us during this shutdown:
1. Donate your tickets
During this time of unprecedented cancellations, the Arvada Center is facing a major loss of ticket revenue - one of our primary sources of income. We ask that you consider donating your tickets as a tax deductible donation rather than requesting a refund. This small gesture will go a long way in ensuring that we will be able to return and produce the theatre, gallery exhibitions, and education classes that you love.
2. Make a new donation or increase your gift
The Arvada Center is currently assessing the real impact we will face as a result of the coronavirus. Your support means more to us now than ever before - by making a donation, you are supporting the people who make the Center special: teachers that inspire both adults and children, crews that build and produce our award winning theatre productions, and artists whose work adorn our gallery walls.
3. Buy a gift certificate
Thinking ahead to our Summer Concert Series or our 20-21 Theatre Season? Buy a gift certificate and support the Center now - and come see a concert or a show when we're open again.
4. Set up a giving page through the Community First Foundation
Our friends at the Community First Foundation provide several ways for you to support nonprofit organizations like the Arvada Center. One way is to set up an individual giving page and ask your networks to join you in supporting the cause you love. Inspiring others to support the Arvada Center during these difficult times is the perfect way for us to come together as a community.
5. Subscribe to the 2020-2021 theatre season
Although our doors may be closed right now, we remain optimistic that our 2020-2021 theatre season will launch as planned. You can take a look at our upcoming season and the variety of packages that we have available - there’s truly something for everyone.
6. Support the Arvada Center through Amazon Smile
When shopping online through Amazon.com, you have the opportunity to support the nonprofits you love. Instead of going to the regular Amazon site, go to https://smile.amazon.com/ instead and select the Arvada Center as your charity. This way, we will receive 0.5% of your purchase - with no extra charge to you!
1. Donate to one of the local crowd-funded Artist Relief Funds: Denver Metro Area Artist Relief Fund and the Colorado Artist Relief Fund
2. Donate to one of the national artist relief funds: Actors Fund, Musicians Foundation
3. Hire an artist! Do you need some web design done? Social media? Tutoring? Translation? Babysitting? Career coaching? Follow the link for a database of Colorado artists and their skills and contact information.