Follow along with watercolor artist Janet Nunn and paint with sheet rock tape to create buildings and skylines. You can paint along at home with a few basic supplies - see below for the supplies list, as well as a downloadable version of this lesson.
Download the lesson
- A glass of water
- 6 pieces of watercolor paper, cut into a 5 x 7 size for these small lessons. You can use a note card, 140 lb paper, 300 lb paper.
- Watercolor paint - Janet recommends Dr. Ph. Martin's Hydrus watercolor paints but any watercolors you have will work.
- Tape - masking tape, scotch tape or artists tape will work
- Sheet rock tape - found at most hardware stores, it's sticky on one side and has small squares
- A water mister (you can use your hands if you don't have one)
- And a tray, paper plate or plastic plate to mix paint, plus some paper towels
Download the supplies list