Get noticed with an Arvada Center Sponsorship!
The Arvada Center is the eighth largest cultural attraction in metro Denver and is one of the leading employers of creative people in Colorado. Through its diversity of arts programming, continuous commitment to underserved communities, creative partnerships with other organizations and extensive services for children and adults with disabilities, the Arvada Center serves nearly 350,000 visitors annually. With more than half its patrons coming from outside Arvada and Jefferson County, the Center's influence now extends far beyond its name. The award-winning Arvada Center celebrates its 38th year in 2014 dedicated to enriching, inspiring and educating all ages.
Visibility • Promotion • Access
The Arvada Center's numerous sponsorship opportunities offer maximum recognition, networking opportunities, wide-ranging marketing benefits, VIP level service and exclusive access to the Arvada Center, its patrons and stakeholders.
- Increase your visibility in the marketplace
- Promote your institution’s message and interests
- Position your organization as a supporter of the arts
- Bolster your marketing and public relations efforts
- Provide entertainment for your clients and employees
Depending on support level, Arvada Center sponsors enjoy the following recognition and benefits:
- Onsite Banners and Signage, including the new Digital Marquee located on Wadsworth Boulevard, traveled by more than 52,000 cars daily
- Website Visibility and Links
- Social Media Links, Posts and Mentions
- Email Blasts
- Print Advertising
- Direct Mail Advertising
- Acknowledgement in Theater Programs, Brochures and Other Publications
- Feature Article in the Arvada Center ArtsCentric magazine
- Media Releases
- Stage Announcements
- Onsite Promotions, Displays and Sampling
- Donor Recognition Onsite and in Arvada Center Annual Reports and quarterly ArtsCentric magazines
- Exclusive Invitations to Openings, Receptions and Special Events
- Complimentary Tickets
- Employee Discounts and much more
Choose from a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to fit your business needs:
The Arvada Center provides a unique setting for sponsorship with exposure to a sophisticated, loyal audience with great purchasing power. Sponsorships are a perfect way to reach targeted audiences and are available in a wide range of price points with a RETURN ON INVESTMENT AVERAGING 3:1!
THEATER: Connect with an affluent and educated audience of more than 70,000. Annually, the Arvada Center presents four musicals in its 526-seat Main Stage Theater and four theatrical productions in its 226-seat Black Box Theater. Choose from presenting, premier, and co-sponsorships. Sponsor a season, series or single production.
GALLERIES AT THE CENTER: All 350,000 annual Arvada Center visitors pass through gallery exhibitions on the way to other Center events. Sponsor an individual exhibition, a series or an entire season.
JEFFERSON FOUNDATION HIGH SCHOOL ART EXHIBIT: This exhibition is one of the most attended and anticipated visual arts shows in the region.
SUMMER AT THE CENTER: 50,000 people from throughout the Denver metro area make the Arvada Center a destination each summer. Sponsor the entire season of concerts, theater and art, or sponsor a series or single event.
CHILDREN'S PROGRAMMING: Make a direct impact in the community by sponsoring Arts Day, Children’s Theater and Outreach programs that provide nearly 90,000 educational arts experiences each year.
FRONT RANGE YOUTH SYMPHONY ORCHESTRAS: This year-round training program in orchestral music is offered as an enhancement to school music programs.
For more information about Sponsorship Opportunities at the Arvada Center, please contact our Development Office at 720-898-7227 or firstname.lastname@example.org