Music and Dance
- The Diary of Anne Frank Thirteen-year-old Anne Frank wrote to understand herself and the horrors of being Jewish in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam. In doing so she created one of the most powerful stories of the 20th century.
- The Moors Two sisters and a depressed Mastiff dog live out their lives on the bleak English moors. The women spend their days dreaming of love and power until the arrival of a hapless governess and a moor-hen set all three on a wild new path.
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Sin Street Social Club This flirty, fun, feminist comedy is a bold new take on Aphra Behn’s restoration classic The Rover, adapted by Denver playwright Jessica Austgen.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- Ella Enchanted Join Ella as we journey to the fairytale land of Frell on a path to self-discovery! The stage musical of Ella Enchanted has recently been adapted from the beloved Newbery Honor book by Gail Carson Levine. Ella must navigate her world with the "gift" of complete obedience by her misguided fairy godmo
- Trav’lin – The 1930s Harlem Musical Travel back to the Harlem Renaissance - music was swinging, bands were big, and the jazz scene continued to rise. Women embraced their independence yet still desired the convention of marriage.