Visit The Award-Winning Arvada Center
The award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada and by the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The Arvada Center provides free parking for all its patrons and is located at:
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003
For more information call 720-898-7200.
Service Animals and Pets
Arvada Center welcomes designated service animals only. As a courtesy to other patrons attending events at the Arvada Center, please do not bring non-service animals.
Group Visitation Policy
Depending on the day and the level of programmed activities, it can be a challenge to provide a quality experience for Self-Guided Groups. As a result, we are implementing a policy requiring all Self-Guided Groups to reserve time for their visit in advance. Read more on our Group Visitation Policy here .
We offer theatrical performances, galleries and educational opportunities for its patrons through a direct connection to the Arts.
We feature two theatrical performance venues. Our Main Stage seats 526 and our smaller Black Box Theatre seats 226. We produce seven theatrical productions a year.
The Arvada Center has three gallery exhibit areas where we feature touring exhibits, local artists and partnership exhibits.
Our multi-disciplinary arts education programs reach all ages through classes and workshops at the Arvada Center and outreach into schools and community organizations. We offer classes in acting/performance art, ceramics, dance, humanities, movement/yoga, music, photography and visual arts.
There’s something special about the arts and humanities. Something transcendent. They can enrich who we are and inspire who we want to become. Ultimately, they appeal to the best in all of us, exciting our senses and enhancing our state of mind.
The Arvada Center produces, curates, and creates national-caliber arts, humanities, education, and entertainment that are designed to help you see, hear, feel, and think a little deeper. Here, there’s truly something for everyone. You’ll find something you can not only relate to, but something that resonates—no matter who you are, no matter where you’re from.
The Arvada Center celebrates and elevates the human condition with engaging arts, humanities, education, and entertainment that expand the cultural landscape for everyone who visits us.
The Arvada Center will be a nationally-recognized leader in creating high-quality arts and humanities experiences that nourish the ability to explore and express the full range of human emotion.
With so much competing for shorter attention spans and limited entertainment dollars, it takes something truly special to stand out. As we focus on drawing new attendees and keeping faithful patrons coming back for more, the Arvada Center maintains an unwavering dedication to these core pillars.
There’s never a substitute for excellence—especially when it comes to enlightening and entertaining a discerning audience. The Arvada Center consistently elevates all of our arts and humanities offerings in a fiscally responsible way that ensures our long-term sustainability.
For us, the old adage about “love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life” is spot on. We LOVE what we do and it shows. We truly cherish the opportunity to create world-class arts and humanities for all.
Knowing the arts and humanities are for everyone, we embrace the big IDEA (inclusion, diversity, equity and access). At the Arvada Center, everyone is welcomed. Whether you come to laugh, cry, think or escape, there’s something for everyone. Every time.
At their core, the arts are about creating something special. Something memorable. Something shareable. The Arvada Center applies our creativity to develop and deliver truly innovative arts and humanities offerings that touch the heart and enrich the mind.
- 3rd Law Dance/Theater An evening of the best of 3rd Law! We’re taking a poll and asking our audience what their favorite pieces are from our two decades of creating original work. These pieces will show the breadth of what 3rd Law offers. Buy Now Learn More
- Wonderbound Presents Boomtown With Chimney Choir Join Wonderbound and Chimney Choir in the Arvada Center Main Stage Theatre on June 14 & 15. Buy Now Learn More
- Riders in the Sky and Hot Club of Cowtown Riders in the Sky and Hot Club of Cowtown will play the Arvada Center's Outdoor Amphitheatre on June 15, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at just $34! Buy Now Learn More
- Orquesta Akokán With Baracutanga Orquesta Akokán will play the Arvada Center's Outdoor Amphitheatre with Baracutanga on June 29, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at just $30! Buy Now Learn More
- The Denver Brass You have experienced it - the perfect playlist to celebrate America and soundtrack your summer! The Denver Brass and baritone Steven Taylor take you down memory lane with songs that make the heart beat in celebration of good friends and great times. Buy Now Learn More