Visit The Award-Winning Arvada Center
The award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada and by the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The Arvada Center provides free parking for all its patrons and is located at:
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003
For more information call 720-898-7200.
Service Animals and Pets
Arvada Center welcomes designated service animals only. As a courtesy to other patrons attending events at the Arvada Center, please do not bring non-service animals.
Group Visitation Policy
Depending on the day and the level of programmed activities, it can be a challenge to provide a quality experience for Self-Guided Groups. As a result, we are implementing a policy requiring all Self-Guided Groups to reserve time for their visit in advance. Read more on our Group Visitation Policy here.
We offer theatrical performances, galleries and educational opportunities for its patrons through a direct connection to the Arts.
We feature two theatrical performance venues. Our Main Stage seats 526 and our smaller Black Box Theatre seats 226. We produce seven theatrical productions a year.
The Arvada Center has three gallery exhibit areas where we feature touring exhibits, local artists and partnership exhibits.
Our multi-disciplinary arts education programs reach all ages through classes and workshops at the Arvada Center and outreach into schools and community organizations. We offer classes in acting/performance art, ceramics, dance, humanities, movement/yoga, music, photography and visual arts.
The mission of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is to provide arts and humanities to patrons and visitors near or far so they can be engaged, challenged and inspired to experience their worlds in new ways.
The Arvada Center offers its patrons the opportunity to develop an improved understanding of themselves and their environment through a direct experience with the arts.
Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings - dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change.
Watch How The Arvada Center is Making Art Happen!
- ELF – The Musical One of the most beloved holiday movies in recent years is live on stage! ELF - The Musical is the uproarious tale of Buddy, who as a child, mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag of gifts and is transported to the North Pole where he is raised among elves.
- The Diary of Anne Frank Thirteen-year-old Anne Frank wrote to understand herself and the horrors of being Jewish in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam. In doing so she created one of the most powerful stories of the 20th century.
- The Moors Two sisters and a depressed Mastiff dog live out their lives on the bleak English moors. The women spend their days dreaming of love and power until the arrival of a hapless governess and a moor-hen set all three on a wild new path.
- Sin Street Social Club This flirty, fun, feminist comedy is a bold new take on Aphra Behn’s restoration classic The Rover, adapted by Denver playwright Jessica Austgen.
- Trav’lin – The 1930s Harlem Musical Travel back to the Harlem Renaissance - music was swinging, bands were big, and the jazz scene continued to rise. Women embraced their independence yet still desired the convention of marriage.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- – Seussical Enter the fantastic world of Dr. Seuss in the musical, Seussical! Music and dance bring characters like Horton, the Cat in the Hat, and Gertrude McFuzz together on stage. Don’t miss out on all the fun and all the “thinks you can think”! Buy Now Learn More