Visit The Award-Winning Arvada Center
The award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada and by the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).
The Arvada Center provides free parking for all its patrons and is located at:
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003
For more information call 720-898-7200.
Service Animals and Pets
Arvada Center welcomes designated service animals only. As a courtesy to other patrons attending events at the Arvada Center, please do not bring non-service animals.
Group Visitation Policy
Depending on the day and the level of programmed activities, it can be a challenge to provide a quality experience for Self-Guided Groups. As a result, we are implementing a policy requiring all Self-Guided Groups to reserve time for their visit in advance. Read more on our Group Visitation Policy here.
We offer theatrical performances, galleries and educational opportunities for its patrons through a direct connection to the Arts.
We feature two theatrical performance venues. Our Main Stage seats 526 and our smaller Black Box Theatre seats 226. We produce seven theatrical productions a year.
The Arvada Center has three gallery exhibit areas where we feature touring exhibits, local artists and partnership exhibits.
Our multi-disciplinary arts education programs reach all ages through classes and workshops at the Arvada Center and outreach into schools and community organizations. We offer classes in acting/performance art, ceramics, dance, humanities, movement/yoga, music, photography and visual arts.
The mission of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities is to provide arts and humanities to patrons and visitors near or far so they can be engaged, challenged and inspired to experience their worlds in new ways.
The Arvada Center offers its patrons the opportunity to develop an improved understanding of themselves and their environment through a direct experience with the arts.
Due to the nature of live theatrical bookings - dates, titles, availability and prices are subject to change.
Watch How The Arvada Center is Making Art Happen!
- – Sense and Sensibility This isn’t your grandma’s Jane Austen! This rollicking, ingeniously-theatrical new adaptation follows the Dashwood sisters – sensible Elinor and passionate Marianne. When they lose their fortune, marriage is their only hope but can love, and marriage go together for women without money? Buy Now Learn More
- – Seussical Enter the fantastic world of Dr. Seuss in the musical, Seussical! Music and dance bring characters like Horton, the Cat in the Hat, and Gertrude McFuzz together on stage. Don’t miss out on all the fun and all the “thinks you can think”! Buy Now Learn More
- – The Electric Baby A folktale for adults, The Electric Baby combines magic, myth, and humor to explore devastating loss and hopeful healing. Buy Now Learn More
- The Legacy Show The Legacy Show is a multimedia concert of music by African-American composers performed by violinist Tami Lee Hughes and pianist Byron Burford-Phearse. Buy Now Learn More
- – All My Sons Winner of the New York Drama Critics' Circle Award, and the first-ever Best Play Tony Award, All My Sons is a powerful American classic that explores the dark side of the American dream, complex family dynamics and a person’s responsibility to the world beyond his own home. Buy Now Learn More
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- – Sunday in the Park with George This stunning masterpiece merges past and present into beautiful, poignant truths about life, love and the creation of art. Buy Now Learn More