ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
Read this season's ArtsCentric here!
Learn more about what we do at The Center by accessing our Annual Report here.
Interested in booking an event at the Arvada Center? Visit ArvadaEvents.com.
- Subscribe to the 2018-2019 Arvada Center Theatre Season Subscribe to the 2018-2019 Arvada Center theatre season and get the best seats in the house at the best possible prices. Subscribers see more and save by buying in advance. Plus, when you subscribe you'll be helping to Make Art Happen at the Arvada Center. Buy Now Learn More
- Mamma Mia Mamma Mia! is the ultimate feel-good experience that has audiences coming back again and again to relive the excitement! This smash-hit musical combines ABBA’s greatest hits, including “Dancing Queen” and “Take A Chance on Me,” with an enchanting tale of love, laughter, and friendship.
- Educating Rita When they are thrown together, they embark on a journey that neither expected. The story is loosely based on George Bernard Shaw’s play Pygmalion, which became the heart of My Fair Lady and the film Pretty Woman. This funny and touching play reveals the unlikely connections that can surprise and c
- ELF – The Musical One of the most beloved holiday movies in recent years is live on stage! ELF - The Musical is the uproarious tale of Buddy, who as a child, mistakenly crawls into Santa’s bag of gifts and is transported to the North Pole where he is raised among elves.
- The Diary of Anne Frank Thirteen-year-old Anne Frank wrote to understand herself and the horrors of being Jewish in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam. In doing so she created one of the most powerful stories of the 20th century.
- The Moors Two sisters and a depressed Mastiff dog live out their lives on the bleak English moors. The women spend their days dreaming of love and power until the arrival of a hapless governess and a moor-hen set all three on a wild new path.
- Sin Street Social Club This flirty, fun, feminist comedy is a bold new take on Aphra Behn’s restoration classic The Rover, adapted by Denver playwright Jessica Austgen.
- Trav’lin – The 1930s Harlem Musical Travel back to the Harlem Renaissance - music was swinging, bands were big, and the jazz scene continued to rise. Women embraced their independence yet still desired the convention of marriage.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- Summer at the Center Concert Series 2018 This summer you’ll be closer to your favorite artists, like Pat Benatar, Poco, Orleans and Pure Prairie League, and Air Supply in the Arvada Center’s Outdoor Amphitheatre. Sit under the cover or spread out on the lawn under the stars. Bring a picnic or try our delicious local concessions.
- Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversations Celebrated concert pianist and conductor Jeffrey Siegel returns to the Arvada Center for his 29th season with a program of great concerts that inform as well as entertain.
- Poco, Orleans and Pure Prairie League Revisit classic 70s pop rock with a summer concert by Poco, Orleans, and Pure Prairie League on August 23rd, 2018 at the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater.
- An Evening Under the Stars With Colorado Ballet Join Colorado Ballet at the Arvada Center for An Evening Under the Stars. The program features ballet excerpts from classical and contemporary favorites, followed by a performance of Brief Fling by choreographer Twyla Tharp.
- Coffee Concerts with Jeffrey Siegel These casual one-hour concerts feature famous classical piano selections book-ended with complimentary refreshments and lively conversation.
- – Seussical Enter the fantastic world of Dr. Seuss in the musical, Seussical! Music and dance bring characters like Horton, the Cat in the Hat, and Gertrude McFuzz together on stage. Don’t miss out on all the fun and all the “thinks you can think”! Buy Now Learn More