ABOUT THE CENTER
Since its opening in 1976, the award winning Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities has grown to become one of the nation’s largest multidisciplinary arts centers, devoted to all aspects of the arts and generously supported in part by the City of Arvada, the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) and Colorado Creative Industries. The Arvada Center is located at 6901 Wadsworth Blvd. and provides free parking for all its patrons. For more information call 720-898-7200.
Read this season's ArtsCentric here!
Learn more about what we do at The Center by accessing our Annual Report here.
Interested in booking an event at the Arvada Center? Visit ArvadaEvents.com.
- Subscribe to the 2018-2019 Arvada Center Theatre Season Subscribe to the 2018-2019 Arvada Center theatre season and get the best seats in the house at the best possible prices. Subscribers see more and save by buying in advance. Plus, when you subscribe you'll be helping to Make Art Happen at the Arvada Center. Buy Now Learn More
- Summer at the Center Concert Series 2018 This summer you’ll be closer to your favorite artists, like Pat Benatar, Poco, Orleans and Pure Prairie League, and Air Supply in the Arvada Center’s Outdoor Amphitheatre. Sit under the cover or spread out on the lawn under the stars. Bring a picnic or try our delicious local concessions.
- – Sense and Sensibility This isn’t your grandma’s Jane Austen! This rollicking, ingeniously-theatrical new adaptation follows the Dashwood sisters – sensible Elinor and passionate Marianne. When they lose their fortune, marriage is their only hope but can love, and marriage go together for women without money? Buy Now Learn More
- – Seussical Enter the fantastic world of Dr. Seuss in the musical, Seussical! Music and dance bring characters like Horton, the Cat in the Hat, and Gertrude McFuzz together on stage. Don’t miss out on all the fun and all the “thinks you can think”! Buy Now Learn More
- – The Electric Baby A folktale for adults, The Electric Baby combines magic, myth, and humor to explore devastating loss and hopeful healing. Buy Now Learn More
- – All My Sons Winner of the New York Drama Critics' Circle Award, and the first-ever Best Play Tony Award, All My Sons is a powerful American classic that explores the dark side of the American dream, complex family dynamics and a person’s responsibility to the world beyond his own home. Buy Now Learn More
- – Sunday in the Park with George This stunning masterpiece merges past and present into beautiful, poignant truths about life, love and the creation of art. Buy Now Learn More
- Temple Grandin National Book Tour Stops at the Arvada Center World-renowned autism spokesperson, scientist, and inventor Temple Grandin will be at the Arvada Center on May 21 with a presentation, activity hour for kids and a book signing. Buy Now Learn More
- Squirrel Nut Zippers Swing revivalists The Squirrel Nut Zippers will be playing a summer concert in support of their new album on June 7, 2018 at the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre.
- 3rd Law Dance/Theater Presents Lost in Place As issues of migration, ethnicity, culture and spirituality consume our world “Lost in Place,” feels especially timely. Humans cultivate a deep feeling of belonging and personal narrative by identifying and memorializing the places they arrive from, return to, and draw memories from.
- Wonderbound Presents Aphrodite's Switchboard With Chimney Choir Due to popular demand, Wonderbound is excited to present a special encore weekend of Aphrodite's Switchboard, the celebrated collaboration with Chimney Choir featuring all original music.
- Colorado Symphony - Mozart Under Moonlight The Colorado Symphony presents "Mozart Under Moonlight" at the Arvada Center for one-night-only. Associate Conductor Christopher Dragon leads the orchestra on a glorious evening celebrating the most revered composer of all time.
- Hot Club of Cowtown and the Western Flyers Feat. Katie Glassman Since 1998, the Western swing-gypsy jazz trio Hot Club of Cowtown has traveled the world bringing their own brand of magical musical chemistry to audiences far and wide.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra The Arvada Center welcomes the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra this upcoming season.
- Michael Martin Murphey Cowboy Poet, Michael Martin Murphey, brings his full band for a summer concert on July 13, 2018 at the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre.
- Denver Brass With the 17th Avenue Allstars - Good Vibrations 2018 Back by popular demand, join the Denver Brass and 17th Avenue Allstars for Good Vibrations!
- Los Lonely Boys With Lisa Morales Los Lonely Boys, best known for the mega-hit "Heaven," return to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre for a summer concert on July 29, 2018.
- Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra - Featuring Steve Lippia, Basie and Sinatra at the Sands One of the greatest jazz albums of all time was "Basie and Sinatra at the Sands,” recorded in Las Vegas in 1966. On July 21, the Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra will collaborate with noted interpreter of Frank Sinatra, Steve Lippia to recreate this memorable event.
- The Wailin' Jennys The Wailin' Jennys bring their folk and bluegrass sounds to the Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheatre on July 22, 2018 for a summer concert.