Arts & Ales is an outdoor festival on the grounds of the Arvada Center featuring locally crafted beer, art, music, food trucks and family fun!
The one-day event located on the heavily traveled Wadsworth corridor includes:
- Colorado and regional artists exhibiting and selling their work
- Beer tents offering samples of the best local brews
- Live music and performance art on stage
- Food Trucks and tents
- Hands-on arts activities for kids
- 3,000+ estimated festival attendees plus hundreds more volunteers and vendors
- NEW! VIP Experience with additional tasting opportunities, prizes, swag bag and more
- NEW! Post-festival concert in the Center’s amphitheater, 7:30 p.m. (additional purchase required)
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities by downloading the sponsorship packet.
For more information contact Alex Schulze at 720.898.7226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.